[Fixed] Baby/Toddler wont age up

by me_7755

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile Baby Won’t Age Up

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
My baby also won’t age up, i thinks it’s beem about 5-6 days , everyday I can redo the bundle of joy but, I still don’t get bubbles or cake - 😑😓 someone help
Message 21 of 89 (3,205 Views)

My baby won’t grow up

★★★★ Novice
So I’ve been looking for answers online for a while but everyone just says “after about 24 hours your baby will be ready to grow up”

Well, that’s incredibly untrue cause it’s been nearly a week and that baby hasn’t done anything except bundle of joy events. Can someone please help me? This game NEVER seems to function the way I’m told it’s supposed to and Zinn getting such a damn headache from it *sigh*
Message 22 of 89 (3,192 Views)

Re: My baby won’t grow up

★★★★★ Apprentice
this bug is happening to everyone. you can report your issue to ea customer support https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile
Message 23 of 89 (3,178 Views)

This bug is not affecting everyone.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 24 of 89 (3,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Okay... but it’s affecting a lot of people, which is made evident by this thread... your post isn’t super helpful!
Message 25 of 89 (3,096 Views)

No it isn't but it's helpful to people that might get confused by the statement that everyone has this issue.

I can't fix a bug, I'm sorry, so I can't tell you anything you might think is helpful.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 26 of 89 (3,103 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue and filed a tech support ticket, but they replied that it isn't a problem.Confused

Message 27 of 89 (2,977 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The most annoying pet about this is that clearly it’s been several weeks and a ton of people have this problem and not a single EA worker can address us and tell us anything?
Message 28 of 89 (2,906 Views)

Baby of Retiree SIM Won’t Age

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 0000
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a bassinet out, select have a baby and then retire the Sim
What do you expect to see? It’s been 3 days since the baby was “born” and has not aged to Toddler. When I tried to remove the bassinet and put it back into my box of things, it says it can’t be boxed when in use by another sim. None of my sims were engaged with the baby
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback None
‌None
Message 29 of 89 (2,824 Views)

Re: Baby of Retiree SIM Won’t Age

★★ Novice
And I can’t purchase a second bassinet...
Message 30 of 89 (2,819 Views)