Sims Mobile - problem with clothing

by 67applecore

Original Post

[Open] - Athleisure Leggings are placed under wrong CAS category

Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Athleisure Leggings are wrongly placed under the CAS 'Legwear' category. This should be wrong as a similar item, the Fancy Athleisure Leggings are under the 'Bottoms' category and can be worn as regular athletic sportswear, not as underwear.
What do you expect to see? Athleisure Leggings are placed under the CAS 'Bottoms' category. Athleisure Leggings can be worn as regular training leggings, not as underwear.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Screenshots to illustrate the issue:

Athleisure Leggings are placed under wrong CAS category and can only be used as underwear.

Los Sims_2020-06-29-14-11-46.jpg

Athleisure Leggings should be placed under the CAS 'Bottoms' category.

Sims should be able to use them as regular leggings, not as underwear.

Los Sims_2020-06-29-14-33-37.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 6 (1,103 Views)

Sims Mobile - problem with clothing

★★★★ Novice

I had the odd experience of having one of my characters' pieces of clothing change from outerwear to underwear in Sims Mobile. Now I am unable to use it.

The item is the Athleisure Leggings that have somehow been reclassified as Legwear. It isn't, it's a "bottom" as the Fancy Athleisure Leggings are. This might be a problem for others as well. Anyway, as legwear these leggings cannot be used - they look very strange under a skirt! I hope you can fix this. Thank you.

Laurie Bishop

Message 1 of 6 (1,274 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile - problem with clothing

Hero
@67applecore Please post a screenshot that shows this issiue in your wardrobe.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 6 (1,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks so much for taking a look. Here is a screen print where the character is wearing the leggings under her basic clothing.

Message 3 of 6 (1,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@67applecore Thanks for the screenshot. I'm almost sure those leggings have always been under the Legwear category. That's why my Sims never wear them.

It doesn't look pretty imo.

Do you have a screenshot of any of your Sims wearing them as pants?

I have made a bug report and merged your post with it.

Los Sims_2020-06-29-14-12-34.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 6 (1,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, I don't have a picture of that, but initially they were worn alone, like exercise leggings. Then suddenly they changed. You can see a longer legged version in the store, worn alone. So...that's my story...Standard smile  Thanks very much!

Message 6 of 6 (964 Views)