Re: [Open] - App keeps crashing after Holiday Celebration update

by Cyborg7ofDrone9

Original Post

Re: Sims mobile crashing

★★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Thank you, please keep us posted. Really sad about not being able to work on the treasure hunt.
Message 11 of 25 (459 Views)

Re: App keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The app keeps crashing and won’t let me play when I go to Market Square
What do you expect to see? Finish my shift in Staylish Career to complete Rooted In Style Quest which ends in 1d2h
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region London United Kingdom

Whenever I try to finish my shift in Stylish Career at Market Square the app crashes. I was trying to complete Rooted in Style quest and I only have 1 day left. I don’t want to lose the rewards of this quest.

Message 12 of 25 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update. Still not able to play. 

Message 13 of 25 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat I saw that there was an update, I did it but still can't get the app to open
Message 14 of 25 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@sjreed14 Happens to me too on iOs 14.3, iPhone 7+
Message 15 of 25 (381 Views)

Sims mobile crashing when opening

★★ Novice

It’s been about 10 hours and every time I click my game it loads for about 7 seconds and crashes. Every single time. I have looked on Twitter and App Store and hundreds to even thousands are having the same issue. I spend real money on this game, just yesterday I spent $15 to help me get ahead in the treasure hunt event and I can’t even play my game. Please fix the issue and compensate ALL of us who have took a loss due to this crash, especially the ones who bought the special event pack..

Message 16 of 25 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm back in and couldn't be happier! Thank you!!!

Message 17 of 25 (343 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can’t play on my iPad or iPhone since 12 hours ago. App crashes when I open it.

Message 18 of 25 (338 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@sjreed14 I’m on my iPhone and iPad and I haven’t been able to play for 12 hours. App crashes when I try to open it.
Message 19 of 25 (338 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@shadowmitten How did you do it?
Message 20 of 25 (337 Views)