[Fixed] Another Land expansion is currently unlocking when there isn't

by Wakapocolypse

Original Post

Re: [Open] Another Land expansion is currently unlocking when there isn't

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@WakapocolypseHas your problem been resolved or are you still facing it? I've been facing the exact issue for weeks and idk when it'll stop..

Message 31 of 41 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still am having this issue, I tried reporting the bug and giving feedback a few times and they just close the case without resolving the issue 

Message 32 of 41 (2,441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
  1. I’ve been having this problem for a very long time, Way before there was even a second story option or other lots, I remember it wasn’t working and didn’t really think to much of it because I did open up most of my lot and then I took a break from playing for a while and when I came back I’m like what is the deal with this, I really want to completely open up my home lot so I have more room for outdoor items, but when I realized I still couldn’t unlock land on my home lot I got super annoyed. I used to play on my iPad too but quit when the games wouldn’t match or I’d lose progress so I don’t know if it had anything to do with that. I’ve tried uninstalling reinstalling and it doesn’t help. I have trouble with the EA help website but I’ve submitted a few times and they just close the case and I get no response. I have spent actual money on this game and would like to see this fixed instead I’m just ignored. EA doesn’t do anything and the answers thread doesn’t help either, it’s clearly and ongoing problem that they don’t care about. I have to much invested to start from scratch, I’m on level 52 now so that shouldn’t be the issue. I just have the back row left to clear and the 2 front corners... I feel bad for those with more.
Message 33 of 41 (2,298 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So EA was really helpful 🙄

Message 34 of 41 (2,217 Views)

★★ Novice

It's so frustrating that there isn't a solution for this after so many bug reports.

Message 35 of 41 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve recently submitted a case about this and they said they don’t have any “known issues in relation to this at present...“ WTH

Message 36 of 41 (1,923 Views)

Hero

@Mashugana9 @Wakapocolypse @lhamilton07 @Emeilada @immasharpener 

Is this issue fixed for you after the Haunted Halloween update?

• The infinite "another land expansion is currently unlocking" error should no longer occur
  • Completed Land Expansion popups should no longer get stuck
  • Active Land Expansion Pop-ups should no longer disappear on zone change

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/26th-of-October-Haunted-Halloween-Bug-Fix-List...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 37 of 41 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat YES! Ever since I updated the game yesterday, I can now finally purchase new land expansions :D so glad the bug is gone.
Message 38 of 41 (4,825 Views)

Hero
@immasharpener That's very good news! Thanks for your feedback 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 39 of 41 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

Works for me now! I was so happy I had tears in my eyes lol

Message 40 of 41 (1,649 Views)