Re: Helppp plssss

by fatmagoste

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@qifqif [Admin - Removed player ID. This is personal info that we would not want to be shared publicly.]

Message 21 of 41 (1,725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, please advise how to resolve.

Player ID [Admin - Removed player ID. This is personal info that we would not want to be shared publicly.]

Message 22 of 41 (1,678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue. I cannot expand the land. Please help. Player ID - 

(Player ID removed - Don't post player ID on the forum as its counted as personal information) - Atic 

Message 23 of 41 (1,557 Views)

Can't expand land

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 13.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am currently level 28 and it keeps telling me that another land expansion is unlocking when there is actually no other land expansion unlocking. My Player ID is: [REMOVED]
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this bug fixed
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback This is preventing me from adding on to my house

SalixCat: Player ID Removed. Do not share your Player ID publicly.

IMG_0015-compressed.PNGI

Message 24 of 41 (1,553 Views)

Re: Can't expand land

Hero
@Ironmans2457 Hi, this is unfortunately a known bug.
Your bug report is now merged with an existing thread about the same issue.
I have also removed your player-ID as this is no longer required in bug reports. A Community Manager will DM you with a request for your Player-ID if it is necessary to investigate the issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 25 of 41 (1,517 Views)

Re: [Open] Another Land expansion is currently unlocking when there isn't

★★★ Apprentice

I’m having this same issue but only at my first original home site I can unlock land in other lots but if I try at the original lot it says there is land expansion currently unlocking but there’s no land anywhere unlocking and I can go to another lot and unlock with no problem 

Message 26 of 41 (1,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Emeilada wrote:

I’m having this same issue but only at my first original home site I can unlock land in other lots but if I try at the original lot it says there is land expansion currently unlocking but there’s no land anywhere unlocking and I can go to another lot and unlock with no problem 

I’ve also notice this check mark pop up and disappear when I leave the screen and come back it shows up for 2 seconds I try to click it and nothing happens  and it’s only on my original lot that this happens 

Message 27 of 41 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Emeilada I experienced the checkmark button showing and disappear when I'm focused in different place with my sims complete the action on another place. A bit like blinking. But, no sims at another place doing finished action in your screenshot. Hence, it's impossible to click, right?
Message 28 of 41 (1,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I can’t click it, it only happens on my home lot and I just wondered if it had anything to do with me not being able to unlock land on my home lot 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Message 29 of 41 (1,161 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with my primary home lot. I'm getting the error Another Land expansion is currently unlocking when there is no land expansion in progress.

I was initially able to purchase several land expansions with no problem. Once the land expansion cost got to a certain point, I purchased a second story to my home.  Since I added the second story, I have not been able to purchase any land expansion.

I even deleted the home on my primary lot to confirm to easily confirm there is no land expansion anywhere.  I logged a Tech Support ticket, but only received generic troubleshooting suggestions that were not helpful.

Please help! I would like to purchase additional land expansions for my primary lot.

Message 30 of 41 (1,067 Views)