Re: Helppp plssss

by qifqif

Original Post

Can’t expand land

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version iOS 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003012621608
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By tapping on any land expansion
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the ability to expand land
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Whenever I tap a land expansion it says another land expansion is currently unlocking when it is not

Message 11 of 41 (3,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Im having the same problem. I cant purchase land. 

my player if number is [Admin - Removed player ID. This is personal info that we would not want to be shared publicly.]

Message 12 of 41 (3,026 Views)

Sims Mobile Glitches (Lost Progress + Land Expansion)

★★★★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005028978405
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Lost progress - I play on my phone for the entire day and then continue on my iPad, and it didn't get updated properly in the iPad Land expansion - it says "another land expansion is currently unlocking" where i have no other expansion in progress
What do you expect to see? Problems to be fixed
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore
Additional feedback

Lost progress - I play on my phone for the entire day and then continue on my iPad, and it didn't get updated properly in the iPad

Land expansion - it says "another land expansion is currently unlocking" where i have no other expansion in progress

Message 13 of 41 (2,960 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Glitches (Lost Progress + Land Expansion)

★★★ Novice
@jillk_ts4 I have reported the same bug weeks ago. EA replied to me that it will investigate the issue. It has been 11 days since the report and no updates have been received from their end. Frown
Message 14 of 41 (2,934 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Glitches (Lost Progress + Land Expansion)

★★★★★ Novice

Ah I guess I'm not the only one! Thought it was a user problem Frown Then again Sims Mobile has been buggy for a few weeks now, hope they resolve it soon. Let me know if you have any updates from EA on your end! Standard smile

Message 15 of 41 (2,903 Views)

LAND DEVELOPMENT LOST

★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 13.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004162580608
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you visit my home, click on the surrounding land.
What do you expect to see? There will be no timer on site yet it says another piece of land is unlocking
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United State
Additional feedback

PLEASE HELP. The other day, I attempted to expand my land. When I came back to the game later, the timer for the land expansion was gone. Now every time I click on the land surrounding my home, the game tells me that another plot of land is currently unlocking when there is not. Please fix this issue. I can’t move on in this game until this issues is resolved.

Message 16 of 41 (2,839 Views)

Re: LAND DEVELOPMENT LOST

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@amyliu3173  Hi, unfortunately I read here on bug reports that this is still an open issue Frown You can check some info about it here ===> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Another-Land-expansion-is-currently-unlocking-when-there/...

You can of course ask for help from EA thru in-game Help in the settings. Hope this gets resolved for you. Take note of your player ID which can be found on the upper right side of the screen when your game loads.

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #StayTogether

Message 17 of 41 (2,828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kipling wrote:

@fatmagosteand @lhamilton07 would you be able to provide your Persona ID so I can look into this further?

Hello Kipling! I have the some problem too. Could you please also take a look at my account? My player ID is [Admin - Removed player ID. This is personal info that we would not want to be shared publicly.]. Thanks in advance!

Message 18 of 41 (2,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kipling [Admin - Removed player ID. This is personal info that we would not want to be shared publicly.]

Message 19 of 41 (2,703 Views)

Land expansion is not over

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 13.4.1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? İn my first house ı dont buy any land expansion. It is always say another land expansion is not over. I bought landgraap and this land have no problem. It working.
What do you expect to see? I want fix it. 4 month over. I talk your 2 agent and they say the same thing ant it is not work.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey
Additional feedback Please fix it. I lose my mind Frown . Only this thing in happen everything is fine

I want to send videos to you but the system does not accept. 

Message 20 of 41 (2,616 Views)