[Open] Ancient elder NPCs don't disappear

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

Re: Sims in downtown area

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717Thx so much for your reply. 

Message 21 of 31 (1,508 Views)

Re: Ancient NPCs as Co-Workers

Hero
@stephanieeleaz1 I make my playable Sims establish relationships with the elder coworkers. I keep retiring three of my Sims very often and after a while new young coworkers have arrived.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 22 of 31 (1,502 Views)

@stephanieeleaz1 it's still an open bug report. Hopefully, we'll see a fix in the future. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 31 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 thx for your reply. i think it’s good they give us options to make over the elderly townies, but..., it would be much better if we can makeover coworker sims too.. can you imagine an elderly stuck in the club. It’s really holding me back to purchase more simcash now...
Message 24 of 31 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat thx for your reply... i will try it.. 😊
Message 25 of 31 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have had almost nothing but elder NPCs in my game since the very beginning. And they don’t change or move on, so I’ve married them all and can only Mayberry playing sims or my own now. Here are some examples. 

Message 26 of 31 (1,300 Views)

Re: [Open] Ancient elder NPCs don't disappear

★★★★ Guide

I’m so glad to find the appropriate place for this bug. I have difficulty forming happy relationships because of this bug and two others that go along with it. Have had the same Ancient elder NPCs in my game since it began, so they won’t move in, my own Sims reliably and repetitively emit ZZzzzz’s beginning at relationship level 4, and other players Sims, both my current romantic interests and friendship Sims, all show up at (usu) Parkside, Market Square, or the Waterfront, talking and sitting with each other but never to or with me. They don’t even address me. (That actually applies to my whole game, even at parties.) I don’t know if this is normal or not since that one started around Level 30 or so. 

Message 27 of 31 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem, the NPCs in the restaurant, fashion studio, medical place, and the DJ club all have ancient elder npcs for months on end.

Message 28 of 31 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

CF192BBE-CEEE-4BCB-9FA6-EF217DDC9600.pngI’m still having this problem, I have only elder NPCs in my game and they don’t ever change, and it’s been almost a year now.

Message 29 of 31 (808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi I’ve been having this issue since last year and it’s 2022 now. Only my Downtown area is a ghost town. All my retired SIMs populates the area. It’s hard to finish tasks in the job without the “risky” tasks.

Message 30 of 31 (579 Views)