[Open] Ancient elder NPCs don't disappear

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

[Open] Ancient elder NPCs don't disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 5S
OS Version 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003048863868
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Parkside, Market Square, or Downtown. You'll see some ancient elder NPCs from months ago, particularly ancient NPCs you have ever interacted with in the past.
What do you expect to see? No ancient elder NPCs. They should have disappeared several days after they turned elder.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

There are some ancient NPCs in my game that never disappeared from my game. I have interacted with those NPCs in the past.

They are supposed to disappear several days after they become elders, and replaced by new, younger NPCs.

Message 1 of 31 (6,535 Views)

Re: [Open] Ancient elder NPCs don't disappear

★★★★★ Guide

Hello all.

It seems like ancient NPC's still don't disappear from my game. I have lv 10 rival relationship with some of these ancient NPCs.

Message 2 of 31 (6,314 Views)

I've added your bug report to the list, sadly we can only wait and hope for an update. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 31 (6,284 Views)

Ancient NPCs as Co-Workers

★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 5S
OS Version 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003048863868
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit a career location. You'll see an ancient NPC as your co-worker
What do you expect to see? The game replaces the ancient NPC co-worker with a new one after several days.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

My ancient career co-worker doesn't change after some while. The game is supposed to change them with younger sims after they turned elder.

Message 4 of 31 (6,188 Views)

Re: Ancient NPCs as Co-Workers

★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem too Frown

Message 5 of 31 (6,128 Views)

Re: Ancient NPCs as Co-Workers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

My restaurant coworker and fashion studio coworker are ancient elder NPCs, and I have them since the beginning of my game. Also several townies.

My sims have babies with them and doing rival stories hoping that they vanish after the babies grow adult...

Message 6 of 31 (6,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm also experiencing this! I do hope they'll fix this soon or else I'll run out of marriageable NPCs.

Player ID: 1003462549951

Device: Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 (ZC553KL)

Message 7 of 31 (5,892 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My player ID is 1003048863868

My ancient NPCs include Restaurant and Studio NPCs and some townies (I had babies with them)

Message 8 of 31 (5,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

All of my NPCs are now Elders, everyone who's working all have gray hair and hunched backs as well as those who just randomly walk around.

I was kinda hoping that I could at least marry them so that the game will forcefully generate new townies but they don't have an option for marriage.

How's this bug going on for everyone else? Are you still experiencing  it? Any tips on somehow forcing the Elders to leave? 

Thanks!

Player ID: 1003462549951

Message 9 of 31 (5,691 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am on iOS and have been playing for about a month. Is this something that will get fixed? I know there’s been lots of drama with Harvest and the newest patch, but this is close to a game-breaking issue for me. 

Message 10 of 31 (5,624 Views)