[Open] Always six drinks left on summer tray and in fridge

by 147green14244

Original Post

[Open] Always six drinks left on summer tray and in fridge

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003679682553
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use the tray to make drinks and have a sim drink, the amount left does not decrease.
What do you expect to see? less drinks. it should say one less drink than before and when three drinks are left, the item should show that with having only 3 cups on the tray.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

kind of an insignificant bug but the amount of drinks on this tray does not decrease when it is used. before the item would reflect how much it had left when a sim used the tray and took a drink. it would even go from 6 cups on the tray to 3 cups when there were 3 servings left.

Message 1 of 3 (876 Views)

Re: summer drink tray stays at 6 drinks

Hero

I noticed yesterday that the servings in the fridge don’t decrease when you take something out.
And tried the summer tray after seeing above report and seems we got infinite food and drinks. 🍹 

(i wish our bank account would do this too 😉)

Playing with ipad 6th gen

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (829 Views)

Re: [Open] Always six drinks left on summer tray and in fridge

Hero

The amount of drinks are decreasing again 🙌

Also taking food from fridge decreases the amounts but I can’t remember if earlier those were decreasing by food item? 🧐  At least now if you take 1 coffee it decreases all the food items in the fridge. But basically this now works.. 😋 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (614 Views)