[Open] Already own all items, causes not being able to fulfil quest or event

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Re: [Open] Can't complete Quests; No items available

Champion (Retired)

I would have marked mine no longer solved because it caught up to me again. It's telling me to buy shoes but I can't because I bought them all. They really need to tailor the quests to our individual game. 😟

Message 11 of 15 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Und again there is a Quest that is impossible to finish! It can't be true that Longtime player can't finish Quests anymore! Or missions as well.  Please think of new tasks for the Quests. Buying clothes is impossible if you already have everything!

And starting a new hobby (or finish a hobby capitel) is the same thing! Many players I know want to keep there Sims! It is unbelievable we don't have a button to quit a Sims hobby! So we can't change a Sims hobby except killing a Sim we want to keep forever or send one in retirement long before it was time for it. Playing lifestorys the way we want? You are kidding!

Oh yes, I could buy Simcash to buy the piano. But the Simcash I bought I needed for the next Simslots, to buy clothes as there is so less cloth for Simoleons, and to buy some of the extremely expensive  furniture and wallpapers.

And really, to increase the piano prize nearly the double and then start to make only Quests and missions you can' t finish without the piano is very unfair and  it's easy to get to the bottom of this plan.

Message 12 of 15 (499 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Wishfisher You can switch a Sim to a different hobby if you have an extra hobby available. Then after you complete two chapters of a hobby for the event just switch your Sim back. The game will save your progress from the first hobby. It doesn't cost to switch them into a new hobby. It cost me 310 simoleans to switch back to my Sims original hobby.

Hope this helps and welcome to the AHQ Forums too! ☺

Message 13 of 15 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, it don't cost to switch the hobby.

But I have no other hobby available! I have four Sims, with four completed hobbys. To finish hobby capitels I have to switch the hobby. But I can't switch because I don' t have a free hobby! So my last chance is to buy a new hobby, which cost 600 Simcash. That IS a lot!

The Internet hobby could have solved this problem, but in the quest for it we needed to buy clothes, which I can't because I already have all of them, and again we had to finish hobby capitel  which I just could finish if I had have the Computer already! 

Finishing hobby capitel and buying clothes bust be removed from Quest tasks or longtime players can't play Mobile anymore!

Message 14 of 15 (482 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Wishfisher Oh that's the pits. I still have the "Buy a pair of shoes" quest. They really need to tailor the quests to our individual games. The CAS menu is so boring and buying the packs they sell us doesn't count for Quests. They are squeezing you to buy the piano hobby. None of it seems fair. 😟

Message 15 of 15 (462 Views)