Re: Alfred the Anglerfish missing the party action in own party

by givememore86

Original Post

[Open] Alfred the Anglerfish missing the party action in OWN party

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th gen
OS Version 13.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004175288614
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ‘Alfred the Anglerfish’ wall decor doesn’t give the party action at my own party even though the particular sim has active level 10 Rumblings from the Deep career story. Wall decor has only the possibility to view it in my own party. I’m able to do the party action as a guest at someone else’s party.
What do you expect to see? Wall decor giving the party action also in my own party.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th gen
OS Version 13.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004175288614
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ‘Alfred the Anglerfish’ wall decor doesn’t give the party action at my own party even though the particular sim has active level 10 Rumblings from the Deep career story. Wall decor has only the possibility to view it in my own party. I’m able to do the party action as a guest at someone else’s party.
What do you expect to see? Wall decor giving the party action also in my own party.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland
Additional feedback

I’ve had the wall decor around 2 months and I’m not sure when it stopped working.. But at least the 2 parties I've hosted in last 2 weeks, it didn’t work.

Moving the decor to another spot didn’t help.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 7 (1,074 Views)

Hero

I guess no-one else is having the same issue 🤔 

I’m thinking of changing to a new career in near future so if some additional info is needed let me know.

Message 2 of 7 (919 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 We all do, I think. Perhaps it's not evident for many players because we tend to use other items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 7 (906 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat Oh, I thought I was alone with this since nothing happening on this bug report. 😄
I most of the time forget the fish on the wall since it doesn’t have the party action bubble. And I have now quite nicely other party items and lovely guests doing most of the party actions. 😊
Thank you for your reply! 🙏

Message 4 of 7 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Ilois4I went to a party today, saw the anglerfish and was able to use it, my sim is in the science career. I can confirm it worked on another persons party. Next time I have a party I will make sure that it works in my house.

Message 5 of 7 (869 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Ilois4Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, you are correct, the fish does not work at your own party. That is confirmed by my last party, but your party guests can use it when they attend your party. So you are correct is saying this is a bug.

Message 6 of 7 (753 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 No problem, thanks for checking & confirming 😊 🐟

Message 7 of 7 (733 Views)