by NeonBanana10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Open] Adult has teaching moment bubble

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad Pro
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) In image below
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On grown adult, there is a bubble that is over their head, only one kid in household had this occur today.
What do you expect to see? I don’t expect to see a bubble above grown adult kid.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback It’s strange because it only appeared after the new update but it’s only effecting one of my kids.

First attached image shows issue. Second attached image shows ID number.

Message 1 of 11 (1,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Relationships

I've hadn't heard anything back nor have I seen new reports, so I'll close this report. If you still have the issue please let me know so I can reopen this report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (929 Views)

All Replies

Re: A Teaching Moment Bubble Above Adult Child

Hero

I experienced exactly the same issue once before this update, a couple of weeks ago. The bubble disappeared next day.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 11 (1,251 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Does the bubble stay above their head when you restart the game? 

Message 3 of 11 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike @I have restarted the game, last night after restarting the bubbles were gone, but this morning after having interactions with him, the bubble came back, and now I have 2 sim adults with teaching moment bubbles today. I restarted the game and they didn’t go away this time.

Message 4 of 11 (1,228 Views)

Relationships

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004185994582
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do a relationship event with other sims.
What do you expect to see? No relationship points are being added, so the relationships are stuck at whatever they were at before this bug happened.
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA
Additional feedback One of my adult sims in my house, that is not a playable sim, has the relationship icon above her head (the one telling you to do a relationship event with babies/toddlers/children) and no matter how many times I interact with her, it doesn’t disappear.

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004185994582
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do hangout events with other sims?
What do you expect to see? Relationship points aren’t counting. Also, one of my grown sims has the relationship icon above her head (the one that tells you to interact with infants/toddlers/children) and it won’t disappear no matter how many times I interact with her.
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA
Additional feedback I have just noticed this today, after the new update.

Message 5 of 11 (1,179 Views)

@imwaitingsavvy & @NeonBanana10 have you guys had this issue more recently?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 11 (969 Views)

I've hadn't heard anything back nor have I seen new reports, so I'll close this report. If you still have the issue please let me know so I can reopen this report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 11 (930 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes

Message 8 of 11 (858 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 I have it right now
Message 9 of 11 (857 Views)

@Cindytg do you have a teaching bubble and a birthday cake?
Saw you post over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-Mobile-NPC-Birthday-Cake-Bug/m-p/8571095#M14636

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 11 (820 Views)