[Open] Ads not playing and giving rewards

by CreativeMBD

Original Post

No more ads?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've had no icons to watch ads in any locations,  mailboxes nor in the sweet treat Showdown knife block. This has been a week like this.

I'm a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge user.

Had ads when i star6ed playing March 12th, 2020. But have been unable to see ads for over a week,  maybe 2 weeks.

Message 31 of 70 (2,433 Views)

No advertising icons

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
OS Version 8.0.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, i just have no ad icons on mailbox or in the baking challenge knife block.
What do you expect to see? A blue play ad video icon on those locations.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

Since about the hot tub event I've lost the ability to view ads for reward bonuses. Frustrated by this situation in events like sweet treat,  because i can't get the bonuses I used to.

Message 32 of 70 (2,421 Views)

Ads rewards

★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Nokia 6
OS Version I don't know?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Sims mobile. Try to watch an ad for extra rewards.. nothing happens. You don't get extra rewards
What do you expect to see? I expect an ad to load so I can complete tasks. It would be diff if the ads were not loading but rewards were still coming, or vice versa. But no ads therefore no rewards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Any task or action in Sims that requires an ad to do, or extra rewards when you have finished a challenge. You click watch ad and that button goes away and then no rewards

No ads. No rewards. Why are there so many description boxes here?!

Message 33 of 70 (2,377 Views)

Re: No advertising icons

★★ Novice

Not sure what you mean bout the hot tube but I have also not been able to watch ads for any task/item to receive rewards. The buttons still pop up but when u click on them nothing happens

Message 34 of 70 (2,388 Views)

Re: [Open] Ads not playing and giving rewards

★★ Novice

I could not find this setting....I have an Android Nokia 6, i could clear cache, history and stuff but not ad data...I tried settings>apps>Google and also Google>settings even looked in advanced. Nothing. I wonder if it was because I had some ads blocked?

Message 35 of 70 (2,357 Views)

Re: No advertising icons

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@JentinkeI don't even have the buttons.

Message 36 of 70 (2,377 Views)

Sweet Treat Challenge bake off adv button unresponsive

★★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p30 lite
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selecting the adv button on the Sweet Treat Challenge (the bake-off at Parkside)
What do you expect to see? Nothing happens and the button just bounces as you press it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p30 lite
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selecting the adv button on the Sweet Treat Challenge (the bake-off at Parkside)
What do you expect to see? Nothing happens and the button just bounces as you press it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy
Additional feedback When I select the adv button on the Sweet Treat Challenge (the bake-off at Parkside) Nothing happens and the button just bounces as you press it. I wrote to EA Help and followed the procedure (clear cache, arrest app, restart device, uninstall and reinstall app) but nothing worked.This problem made the quest A LOT harder and expensive since I couldn't gain any simoleons or more sugar for the quest.

When I select the adv button on the Sweet Treat Challenge (the bake-off at Parkside) Nothing happens and the button just bounces as you press it.
I wrote to EA Help and followed the procedure (clear cache, arrest app, restart device, uninstall and reinstall app) but nothing worked.This problem made the quest A LOT harder and expensive since I couldn't gain any simoleons or more sugar for the quest.

Message 37 of 70 (2,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That solution did not work for me, now it's anither week since i posted and still no help...

Message 38 of 70 (2,260 Views)

★ Novice

I have same issue, all ads, normal and in the events not working. I clicked the ads button and ads never played. So I can’t get the prize.

player id 1003688236531

Message 39 of 70 (2,094 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sul Sul All, I'm just another player, too. I have This post that worked for refreshing GooglePlay related problems also the usage sharing. If you could try to see if it's also related to ads, I really appreciate. Let me warn to read it through to hinder the problems. Try one method by one, don't do it all at once.

Please Share here, as the problems was ads and the topic is here.

Thanks

*Cheers

*Stay Healthy

Message 40 of 70 (1,976 Views)