Re: Ads not playing and giving rewards

by TickleYu

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I understand how frustrating that was. Ads are the only way to get to higher rounds in STS without spending loads of simcash and it's the only way to earn cupcakes . Its been more than half a month since I've created this bug report and still there is no response.

I even contacted EA ,they just sent me an email stating how the ads work ,tats all,not even a recommendation on what I can I do .

Since yesterday the ads are not playing at all . With the new STS starting today  I don't know how I'll be able to finish it.

Message 11 of 70 (2,152 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 hey ,this issue hasn't been resolved ,is there anything more that I can do , I've contacted EA but that wasn't helpful.
Message 12 of 70 (2,149 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@5jaymoney5 and @whackywhippet234 could you post your Player ID so I can have a look at everyone in the thread? Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 13 of 70 (2,111 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Kipling ,

Hi,

Could you please take a look at mine as well,  This new challenge, I am having the same issue as the last quest.

1st time I played today on the new quest, I couldn't get the watch video prize to trip, I kept pressing it and it started working.  I went back an hour or so later and tinkering with the button no longer did the trick.

My info is,

My version is :  18.0.0.82502 / 18.0.0 + 82502 (Android on Arm 64)

Player ID : 1003752536948

Thank you in advance

Message 14 of 70 (2,078 Views)

Re: [Open] Ads not playing and giving rewards

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem but in my case the ads doesn't play at all and no rewards please help!

Message 15 of 70 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey bud sorry it took so long 2 get back 2 you... been busy as heck with all the corona virus craze lol. My player ID is 1004617274986! Only been playing for a little over a week but i love the game and have made tons of in game purchases. Even with out the adds to help i spent enough sim cash to get the grand prize and ive already bought the biggest house lot in the game! Level 20 and leveling up fast. Its awesome because it reminds me of the "get a life" mode in the old sims which EA really needs to bring back into the sims! Love the game though and ill see ya on there soon cheers!😁🙌❤

Message 16 of 70 (1,933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kipling I am not able to get any ads in the game to work whatsoever either, my player Id is 1004656239984

Message 17 of 70 (1,882 Views)

Sweet Treat Challenge. No ad + no reward

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 3
OS Version ...
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004705665756
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play sweet treat challenge
What do you expect to see? watch ad and then receive a reward
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

Whenever I do the sweet treat challenge and try watching ad for the bonus reward, it just disappears for a second and then pops back up. No ad, no reward. Pretty frustrating since I'm now missing out on a lot of extras.

Message 18 of 70 (1,776 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey there, I'm having the same problem with the ads button to play is showing but not opening the ads and no rewards. My ID: 1005724925497. Fingers crossed

Message 19 of 70 (1,704 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem and it looks like it's not uncommon. It's pretty frustrating, my ID is 1004453389532 and EA if you're reading this, everyone trying to watch your ads are trying to make you money, why is this still an issue? And why is the customer service so unnecessarily difficult? I'm boutta go play animal crossing instead smh.

Message 20 of 70 (1,925 Views)