Re: [Open] Adopting a sim not successful

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Open] Adopting a sim not successful

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version iOs
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003580375278
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When adopting a sim from someone I’m not receiving the sim. The player I request from gets notification and clicks accept but the sim never makes it on my end
What do you expect to see? When I ask sim to move in, the sim to successfully move over to my game and be playable
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback I have attached a few photos

One picture is showing I had asked sim to move in. Other picture is of conversation with owner of sim and I.

Message 1 of 5 (1,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I got the same problem yesterday (I would like to move 3 sims and still did not get even one - tested on my both accounts). I still have grayed out options that a request has been sent on 1st account and I have retired all 3 sims on 2nd account. Please - resolve this bug...

Device: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Note

Platform: Android 9

ID: 1003413065794

Message 2 of 5 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

'What do you expect to see?' - when this bug will be resolved I wish to see messages which sims I can adopt (I sent request to more than 1 Sim and for sure 3 Sims/friends accepted the invitation to move in).

I have full slots for playable Sims now and I would like to see all accepted invitations from accounts/friends and decide which one can I make playable for now and hold the rest invitations for late gameplay. Thank you

Message 3 of 5 (965 Views)
Highlighted

@Mortalyn13 & @CortkneeT586 how is this issue doing this day and age? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Android
Specific devices you play with: Samsung J7 2016 - Samsung A02S
Player ID: snip
How often does the error occur? forever
Steps: How can we find the error ourselves? Same thing happened to me when adopting a sim from another player I get the message "Who's the new sim in town? Pearl joined your house". I pressed the "Accept" option but the sim did not join my house.
What do you expect to see? When I ask the sim to move, the sim successfully moves to my game and is playable
Select your region: South America
Argentina country

CM Edit: Please do not post your player ID publicly. 

Message 5 of 5 (527 Views)