by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Action bubble for family event not showing

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Action bubbles for family events are not showing. Tap on any NPC in your household. The family event will be an option for 3 of them.
What do you expect to see? Action bubbles over NPCs who have the family event option.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Here's a screenshot of my family portrait. None of my NPCs had an action bubble showing the family event option.

I tapped on all NPCs and found that only the three children had that option.

PicsArt_11-27-07.25.28.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 25 (2,382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Action bubble for family event not showing

Hero

@CarniVulcan @whackywhippet234 @MaggieTSM @givememore86 @Phantomlover1717 

I can see family event action bubbles again Standard smile Is this issue also fixed in your games?

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 23 of 25 (1,669 Views)

All Replies

Mentor and teaching moment gone after update

★★★ Pro

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A5
OS Version Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003885873859
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open up the game in the morning expect to see teaching or mentoring opportunities. You will see no opportunities.
What do you expect to see? White and pink bubbles over toddlers or elderly sims
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback We had up to three opportunities for a good upbringing and or mentoring everyday until this new update.

Please fix I have toddlers that need good upbringing traits.

Message 2 of 25 (2,354 Views)

Re: Mentor and teaching moment gone after update

Hero
@givememore86 The events are still available. The action bubbles are gone. Could you try tapping on your NPCs? Family events should be available for three of them even if the bubbles are gone.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 25 (2,338 Views)

Re: [Open] Action bubble for family event not showing

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the reports! We're looking into it Standard smile As you already observed Salix, you can start the event, but you do need to check your family members yourself to find it. 

Message 4 of 25 (2,326 Views)

Re: Mentor and teaching moment gone after update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCatokay I will try that tomorrow but I didn't see the opportunity today. I only got one good upbringing opportunity yesterday and none today. I will tell you tomorrow.

Just tapped toddler and an elder was able to do teaching and mentoring. But it was only for two Sims.

Message 5 of 25 (2,320 Views)

No Good Upbringing Event Stars

★ Apprentice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003861976590
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a baby and do good upbringing events
What do you expect to see? The bubbles over the kids when they are ready for a good upbringing event.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

The event bubbles that usually pop up over children when it’s time to do a good upbringing event aren’t showing up. If you tap on the child, the event appears in the menu on the right but the usual bubbles over the kids that let you know there is an event ready aren’t showing up. Maybe there is already a report on this but I couldn’t find one. I know this is happening to several others. 

Message 6 of 25 (2,290 Views)

Re: No Good Upbringing Event Stars

Hero
@MaggieTSM Your post is now merged with a bug report about the same issue.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 25 (2,270 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there any update in this? The event bubbles are still not notifying me that it’s time to do a good upbringing event. I also don’t think it’s letting you complete enough events to get 3 stars for good upbringing. I have 2 kids born at the same time. Both are kids now and today they both got the cake saying they could age up to adults. 1 kid only has 1 good upbringing Star and the other kid has 2. Even when I click on the kid there isn’t an option to do an event so my kids aren’t getting their Max stars. 

Message 8 of 25 (2,144 Views)

Hero
@MaggieTSM We still have to tap on all NPCs living in the household (Babies, toddlers, children and retired Sims) every day in order to fint those three that have the family event option.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 25 (2,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

When I tap on my girl there is no option to do any event. She’s only had one event right after she was born and i haven’t been able to do any other events, even though I click on her everyday. 

Message 10 of 25 (2,122 Views)