by ofe3gm27sq7b

Original Post

Highlighted

[Closed] Ability to change Sims genetics when it shouldn't be possible

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) ASUS ZenPad
OS Version Android7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003005028319
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Makeover children, shut down the app, open the app again
What do you expect to see? It's a lucky bug.😂 I wish I can change eye color of my children without this bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan
Additional feedback

When I tried to makeover my children, I left from the app about 10 minutes. After that, I opened my tablet and the app again. Then I don't know why, I can change their eye color.lol

I tried to make this bug on purpose in any other ways. And I found it.

Makeover my children, shut down the app with makeovering, open it again, I can change the color.

I tried both Android and iOS and could do it. Maybe not only me. Everyone can do it.

This is a bug so I think it should been fixed and I report like this. But I wish it is not a bug and we can change the color. 😁

Message 1 of 5 (1,427 Views)

Re: Can change eye color of children

★★★★ Apprentice

I was surprised.😂 I tried same thing with adult NPCs. Now I can make their faces and bodies completely!!lol The sim in this pic is NPC. She is a daughter of playable sim.

Message 2 of 5 (1,411 Views)

Re: [Open] Ability to change Sims genetics when it shouldn't be possible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Why wouldn’t you want to be able to fix the genetics? Half the time they never look like their family, they look totally different. If anything, you shouldn’t have to restart your game to fix them, the genetics should always be fixable. I like to have the ability to adjust the hair and eyes to match the family they belong to.

Message 3 of 5 (1,120 Views)

@sparklypickle6 & @ofe3gm27sq7b I don't have a child to test on, how is this issue these days?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (911 Views)

I'm closing this issue as I don't see any replies, if this is still an issue please let me know and I'll reopen this report.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (772 Views)