Re: Opaque visor tints

by Russianhockey872

Original Post

Opaque visor tints

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In create a player, be a pro, or world of CHEL when creating your player, go to "Equipment", then "Helmet", then "Visor tint" (make sure to have a visor enabled)
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't see through "White", "Sky", "Sunburst", "Aqua" and "Haze" visor tints
What do you expect to see? Seeing through those visor tints, like the rest of the visor tints normally
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Create A Player, Be A Pro, World Of CHEL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mickelraven
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Screenshot_20211017-144244~2.png

I'm not on my PS4 right now, so this screenshot is not from me. Screenshot taken from "FULL CUSTOMIZATION NHL 22 BE A PRO" video on YouTube by KING VOS. I assure you, this happens to me as well, and I have seen this occur to every NHL 22 YouTuber out there who uses the White, Sky, Sunburst, Aqua or Haze visor tints for their skaters.

Message 1 of 3 (1,321 Views)

★ Novice

Dude these are supposed to be like this..these are the mirrored visors. Like ovechkins chrome one he wore end of his rookie season and at all star game and in 04 for Russia juniors. Those are all fine they just need to add  smoke and amber option that is smoke grey you can see thru.. like pastrnak and ovechkin wear now.. leave the mirrored ones!!! They finally got those right.. they need to add amber tint and smoke TINT though. That are able to see thru drop the actual white visor. NO ONE has ever worn a WHITE visor. It doesn't make sense to have it. Right now the mirrored grey like chrome is mislabeled as white. . And grey at the top which should be see thru SMOKE GREY like max domi and anders lee etc wear like ovie wore the bigger version his rookie season and many seasons after.. then last few seasons switched to a AMBER tint like Hossa, fedorov. Hemsky. Pasta. Like all those guys wore/ wear. We need that added as well as smoke grey. BUT EA. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP THOSE MIRROED OPTIONS!!! Just add amber and smoke TINTS please! 

Message 2 of 3 (1,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

How is this bug??   Those were awesome visors! Finally gave us the mirrored visors that so many of us had been wanting.  I didn’t notice any you tubers complaining about the visors.. they all loved them as well.    There’s no way that many people were complaining about these new visor tints, yet now they’ve removed them and I can’t even tell the tints apart now. They’re completely see-trough with barely any coloring at all… might as well just go back to the regular grey, those look darker and better now.   Why change them?  They were so awesome!! 

Message 3 of 3 (1,147 Views)