Only surviving players left on the map; Still loses.

by KnightSauro

Original Post

Only surviving players left on the map; Still loses.

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Doesn't matter. Not a hardware problem.
Enter RAM memory size in GB Doesn't matter. Not a hardware problem.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Doesn't matter. Not an account problem.
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Doesn't matter. Not an account problem.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Doesn't matter. Not an character problem.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Doesn't matter. Not an character problem.
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to win the game as the ONLY surviving squad left on the map.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3-4, I guess. Doubt that's the issue, as I was playing with randoms, not premades.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26/02/2019 20:10 CET Approx.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? What happens if that your squad is the only surviving squad in the entire game, but the game doesn't end. The game continues until you're all wiped out to the circle, and another squad wins. I literally used 4 health packs and 3 phoenix healers to stay alive in the last circle, so I doubt that someone stood far away from slum lakes with a massive amount of healing and just out-healed us by 5-6 minutes of damage. I seriously doubt that.
What should be happening instead? Uh, we should be winning the game instead of 3 guys that died ages ago.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, you could look through your coding, see if there's something fishy there. For all I know, this could be a hacker. But knowing hackers, they don't find being afk and win games fun. They find being overpowered and killing everyone fun. So I doubt it's a hacker. Just lazy coding would be my guess.

By the way, trying to submit reports in Firefox doesn't work, which makes this whole thing a pain in the *. 

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: Only surviving players left on the map; Still loses.

Community Manager

@KnightSauro 

The other squad that one, did you know what the Legend combination was? It's entirely possible one of the opposing Legends had enough med kits to outlive you, but this would be something outside of our reach to verify from that specific match.  We appreciate you letting us know and we'll keep an eye out for more reports like this.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)