Accepted Solution

Only one wave in Rebel Assault Phase 4 Ships

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. In Phase 3 Ships of the ongoing Rebel Assault Territory Battle, Rebel Force Mandalore is only given access to a single wave in the ships CM and this only receives 96,000 Territory Points total.
How is this making it more difficult? This makes obtaining three stars in the Phase 3 Ships Territory difficult and will make earning stars in Phases 4-6 Ship Territories nearly impossible. We usually earn all three stars in all Ship Territories.
How can we reproduce this experience? I am not sure how to reproduce this bug as this is an event and I cannot redo the battle. However, everyone in the guild is experiencing this issue so it's definitely consistent.

The following screenshot shows only a single CM wave being completed.

Screenshot_2018-06-06_10.41.03.png
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Only one wave in Rebel Assault Phase 4 Ships

It's been identified, and they will be compensating us for the inconvenience.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/172112/light-side-territory-battles-compe...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: Only one wave in Rebel Assault Phase 4 Ships

It's been identified, and they will be compensating us for the inconvenience.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/172112/light-side-territory-battles-compe...