Only one gun showing, both disappear when looting. Gun will show after tactical.

by Aarns

Original Post

Only one gun showing, both disappear when looting. Gun will show after tactical.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Aarns
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. LivedPenguin682 FiredOmar2004
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. First happened at bridges, then continuously throughout the game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. First noticed after using grenade wheel. Guns disappeared every time I looted a death box
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Two or three
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/06/19 23:00 (roughly) GMT
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Both guns appear holstered, and unable to get them back until I use tactical ability, but even then only one gun shows up. Cannot switch weapon as both would disappear again. Cannot loot death boxes as both guns would disappear. Also, once I was downed, I could walk around stood up (without weapons). Weapons were R-99 and Spitfire (only spitfire was useable).
What should be happening instead? Weapons should switch/holster as normal. Death boxes should be lootable without weapons disappearing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure on how to replicate as I did attempt myself. However, I was sprinting, tried to select a grenade from the whee options, grenade wouldn’t show and both guns disappeared. Unsure if the grenade wheel is relevant but it happened directly after that.

Video has unsupported extension, please see my Reddit post: 

www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/bxkano/only_one_gun_available_both_guns_disappear_when/?utm_so...

I believe it started when I opened up the grenade wheel. All of a sudden, both guns disappeared as if I holstered them. Spitfire would unholster once I used my tactical ability, but I was unable to switch to the R-99 completely.

Every time I looted a death box, both weapons would be holstered again! I tried dropping one or both weapons and picking them back up, that didn’t work either! If I pressed Y (not held down) without the secondary weapon, my remaining gun would still holster until I used my tactical.

Message 1 of 1 (167 Views)