[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 11
OS Version 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) edited to remove ally code
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When simming the final version off credit heist, only one attempt is received. The other attempt disappears after the first use.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check how many credits/training bots you have before simming an event. Click the sim button and use 1 sim ticket to complete.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This happened the week of Sept 20-26(I noticed it with the Training Droid event earlier in the week).

When this event appeared previously, I was able to sim it 2 separate times.

Others say it sims both and the rewards are added together, but this is not true. No other mode does this without selecting the number of sim tickets to use, and if so, it shows separate rewards in the reward screen.

I simmed once and got 5M, then I had no attempts. Someone please look into this, I've seen it reported several times.

I contacted support and they did not even try to help me. They said it was feedback, and then lied and told me I completed both.

Message 1 of 4 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Only one attempt received for Credit Heist

Hi, thanks for the report! 

Customer Support was correct. The default sim slider position is to do both sims at the same time. If you want to sim twice, you have to slide,it down to 1 attempt. 

If you sim two battles, it shows you one combined reward. See attached screenshot of my sims.

View in thread

7CFE03C9-57F7-4329-BD79-5D6AA142614F.jpeg
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report! 

Customer Support was correct. The default sim slider position is to do both sims at the same time. If you want to sim twice, you have to slide,it down to 1 attempt. 

If you sim two battles, it shows you one combined reward. See attached screenshot of my sims.

Hero (Retired)

You simmed both at once. Your 5m is from 2x2.5m. This is the most common result.

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the reply and pics for proof. I see now that I was incorrect in thinking it was a bug. I really wish the support agent understood my case and explained it properly as you guys have here. 

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)