Re: Online rank disappeared

by CarneytheGOAT

Original Post

Re: Online head to head ranking missing

Message 21 of 30 (4,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA how is this problem not resolved!  You have so many in the community asking for help.  Online head to head is the main reason so many of us buy the game in the first place.  Your lack of commitment to resolving this issue is flat out unacceptable!  When will this be fixed?  Are we getting the next version of the game for free as a result of your incompetence!?

Message 22 of 30 (4,394 Views)

★ Pro

Any updates for when this will be fixed?

Message 23 of 30 (4,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This same thing literally just happened to me but on madden 19, get this fixed immediately, please & thank you! 

Message 24 of 30 (4,170 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just wanted to let you know this issue will never get resolved and EA doesn’t care about the community. My rank disappeared on 18 and now on 19 and I will never buy another game from EA again.

Message 25 of 30 (4,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me on madden 20 18,19 now 20

Message 26 of 30 (3,438 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me about 1 1/2 months ago on madden 20. I was ranked top 500 and now it shows nothing. It happened within a week where I was top 500 and then all of a sudden I'm not ranked and it doesn't show up like it did before. 

I'm on ps4. Gamer tag is the_sk86

Message 27 of 30 (2,368 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So my online rank came back as it got fixed 2 days ago and I was playing a game and it said my lan line got disconnected so I was no longer on ps network. Everything is in and I re signed in and my rank disappeared again. This is getting god damn ridiculous.

Message 28 of 30 (2,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My gamer tag is the_sk86 and my rank just disappeared again when I lost connection to the game somehow. It just came back 2 days ago. Y'all need to fix this *.

Message 29 of 30 (2,337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

dude right?? Mine just came back 2 days ago and I got disconnected today and it disappeared AGAIN!!!!

Message 30 of 30 (2,337 Views)