[Online H2H] game crashes when I try to invite friends

by Spinks910

Original Post

Re: [xbox] game crashes when I try to invite friends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@XxTKERSHAWxX @cquinn38  i had to have support unlink my xbox gamertags from my ea account and readd them myself.   This fixed the issue for me.

Message 11 of 87 (990 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Marknn12 Thank you for sharing, I’m going to give it a try, how do you re link your account again when finished?
Message 12 of 87 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

@XxTKERSHAWxX  When you load madden on your xbox if you unlinked it the game will ask you to sign into your ea account again at the menu.   When i did this i just created a new ea account to be sure it would work.

Message 13 of 87 (962 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Marknn12 Will I lose my Mut team and everything included
Message 14 of 87 (957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@XxTKERSHAWxX you might if you create a new ea account.  When you talk to customer support ask them.   But unlinking the account from your gamertag is the only way to fix this issue.

Message 15 of 87 (957 Views)

Community Manager

Risks and stipulations for removing Gamertags from EA accounts can be read here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

If you have any concerns or need help with your account please don't hesitate to contact our Support team below.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 87 (933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes I removed it and then re linked and it still didn’t work but finally after 3 weeks I got it to work, I’ve put 50+ tickets in, spoke to numerous ppl and no one could help but today Pro Madden player Kiv reached out to me and told me to try deleting ALL of my friends on Xbox, he’s on PS btw, and then after to close app and restart console, so I then restarted my game and now I can perfectly send an invite without crashing and can now receive them without getting ERROR: Game session is no longer available..I also had problems where I couldn’t play a single solo on next gen and had to do all of them on my Xbox one version on the same next gen console and now that works perfectly fine too, hope I can help some ppl out like he helped me!!

Message 17 of 87 (911 Views)

Re: Transparency on why accounts can’t accept game Invites or send them!!

Community Manager

Hey @XxTKERSHAWxX

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. What has been happening when you're trying to send or accept an invite? Are you running into any error messages or anything? If so, what is the full error you've been seeing? 

Kent.png
Message 18 of 87 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not an error message for me, my game just crashes after I accept an invite.

Message 19 of 87 (892 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @camsly150,

Which platform are you playing on? 

Kent.png
Message 20 of 87 (877 Views)