★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? VU Lildirt
Date/time issue occurred Since madden came out
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Every time I send a friend invite to friends my game boots me to main screen
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite a friend
What happens when the bug occurs? Dashes me
What do you expect to see? Help me!
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Isk
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB Idk

Idk 

[EDIT: modified the thread title to improve clarity if other players face the same issue]

Message 1 of 87 (7,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transparency on why accounts can’t accept game Invites or send them!!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Mines is fixed now, I literally had to delete all my friends to where I had 0 and then close app and restart console and everything is fine now after having this problem since the trial came out!

[EDIT:] this post has been marked as "accepted solution" for visibility reasons (showing the suggested workaround) only!

for forum management reasons, similar threads (for other modes) are:

View in thread

Message 21 of 87 (9,032 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 22 invite to friends

@Spinks910 did you already try to do a power cycle? power cycling your device might solve issues regarding the connection to EA servers (which might be the case if you try to invite a friend).

how to do it: >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 87 (7,690 Views)

Re: Madden 22 invite to friends

★ Novice

I called myself doing that before but it didn’t do it from the router or anything 

Message 3 of 87 (7,679 Views)

Re: [xbox] game crashes when I try to invite friends

★★★ Newbie
@Spinks910 I'm also having the same problem on the series x. it started around Monday night. I haven't been able to send game invites to friends, it dashes.
Message 4 of 87 (7,572 Views)

Community Manager

@MrHitStick757  @Spinks910 

Are you both still experiencing this? Are you showing up online for your profile and do you have notifications enabled?

If you're still having trouble, please run through these steps one more time before confirming with me on this post.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 87 (7,487 Views)

Re: Need Technical Help? Look Here First!

★★ Novice

I bought the ps4 version of the game to play with a friend. Every time I send him an invite, my ps4 crashed. I have tried to to send an invite on my ps5 but the same thing occurs. I have tried everything that I can think of. Uninstalling and installing it again. Power cycle. Rebuilding databases. Is there a way to fix this problem.

Message 6 of 87 (7,811 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have done all of this and whenever I send an invite it still crashes and when someone sends one to me it says game session no longer available.   I have also reinstalled the entire game 3 times.

Message 7 of 87 (7,463 Views)

Transparency on why accounts can’t accept game Invites or send them!!

★ Apprentice

Can we get some transparency please??

Message 8 of 87 (7,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m having this exact same issue. I also tried to play with a friend in franchise mode and the game just crashes as soon as it tries to load the next screen. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 9 of 87 (7,429 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Marknn12 Same here, they don’t care, they just keep giving us the power cycle solution that doesn’t solve anything!!
Message 10 of 87 (7,403 Views)