Re: "Tier difference too big" - losing double amount of RP and wait pe

by tooGutsy

Original Post

Re: Rank

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This just happened to me and now I have to wait 9 mins. Loaded in and it kicked me. Friend and I were both puzzled. He got kicked but didnt get the penalty. 

Message 41 of 55 (443 Views)

Kicked out from ranked cuz they were lower rank

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Apex-Ridi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Just saw other players
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Game started, ranked, trow error that rank differents was to far off
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10 or more
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Trow error front of me and nohting more, 10 minute banned and -96 points.
What should be happening instead? I dont know, maybe but dia with diamond players?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know that to

When game started, there was 2 lower rank players there and i got kicked out, for rank differents is to far off.

Pls fix ranked game lobbys, diamond players should not get gold or lower players in lobby. 

One game i got 2 bronzes who just started first time ranked when i was diamond.

Now i get kicked out twice in one week and lost points cuz rank different is too big.

Message 42 of 55 (418 Views)

Re: Kicked out from ranked cuz they were lower rank

★★★ Newbie

Bruh this just happened to me twice in like 5 matches

Message 43 of 55 (415 Views)

Re: One tier difference in ranked play

★★★ Apprentice

Diamond solo queuer and got a nice early christmas present when randomly grouped with gold. Kick, leave timer and RP-dock. My guess is that this is a byproduct of trying to handle cheaters who frequently do this with intent.

Message 44 of 55 (431 Views)

Re: Ranked paired failure

★★★ Novice

It happened again just now RIP my rp apex why are you matching diamonds IV with gold III

Yall owe me twice now -96 points because EA matching diamonds with trash golds

Message 45 of 55 (430 Views)

"Tier difference too big" - losing double amount of RP and wait penalty

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tooGutsy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Waiting for game to start after legend selection
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for the round to start
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? around 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.12.2020 21:00 GMT+1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get disconnected with a message displayed saying there is a too big rank difference in the squad, which results in me losing twice the RP cost and a wait penalty on 10 minutes
What should be happening instead? The match should launch, without me getting kicked because squadmates rank levels are too different
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Solo queue and get matched with people whos rank has too big difference

It's the first time i happened to me, but I know its been happening to a lot of other players as well. It can be really frustrating grinding for a certain rank, and then suddenly get disconnected because there's a too big difference between the ranks of the players you are matched with, resulting in losing a lot of RP and even get a 10 minute penalty for "leaving the match", when you actually get kicked.

- tooGutsy

Message 46 of 55 (436 Views)

Re: One tier difference in ranked play

★ Novice

Got the same issue, i want my rp back!!!!!!

Message 47 of 55 (419 Views)

Re: "Tier difference too big" - losing double amount of RP and wait pe

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

And it happened again... and I got deranked. Please, fix this. Apex Legends Screenshot 2020.12.10 - 22.18.55.56.pngApex Legends Screenshot 2020.12.10 - 22.19.18.78.png

Message 48 of 55 (421 Views)

RANKED MATCHMAKING PROBLEM

★★ Newbie

Yesterday my friend reached Platinum 4 (PC) and I (Gold 1 on PS4) was 99 points from the same rank as him. So we decided to play one last game so i could reach Platinum too, we got queued with a Wraith (Diamond 4) and after the game displayed the champions we got kicked out with a message that said that the team was no good since the ranks were too different, i get that from Platinum i can play with people only 1 rank below or above me, but if it is a pre costructed team, not that I queued into! For this i got a 10 min penalty for leaving and lost 48 points, since it is the cost of partecipation for Diamond rank. Today it happened again! I dont think i will have my 96 points back but at least fix this problem.

By the way there was something odd but i think its a coincidance: in both cases we got queued with Wraiths ranked Diamond 4 both with the 20 kill and Like 2000+ Damage Badges.

Message 49 of 55 (423 Views)

Re: "Party has greater than allowed Ranked tier differences"

★ Novice

Has happened to me only once. Was solo queueing all night so no recent parties. Was obvious that the randoms I was matched with were partied up. one plat, one gold

Message 50 of 55 (414 Views)