[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BlueFootedBuoy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Luke Holste
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. NA
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading in from the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9/2020/12 MST
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am kicked from the game due to the sever pairing me with a squadmate too high of a rank for me to play with in ranked play. I get an abandon penalty and have lost 200+ RP so far because of this issue.
What should be happening instead? The sever shouldn't pair me with someone I am unable to play with.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a gold rank, queue up with a plat in your party for ranked. Get paired with a Diamond teamate. Lose RP and get match abandon penalty.

I was trying to play ranked with a friend one tier higher than me, I am gold and he was plat. when we queued up our other squad mate was diamond. as we loaded into the game, I was booted with a message stating that only a tier difference is allowed in ranked, even though the third who was two tiers higher than me was not in a party with us. I received an abandon penalty and lost RP after being kicked from the game. Anyone have this happen to them?

Message 2 of 55 (783 Views)

diamond 4

★ Novice

I keep getting matched with golds then I get kicked from the game before it stars, then I get a ranked CD I lose elo. Please fix this.

Message 1 of 55 (696 Views)

diamond four

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Deepfreeze42
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? caustic and bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i was in the screen after character select when you see teammates rank and stats
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i wasn’t doing anything
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) december 9 2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m in diamond four and it loads me with platinum and gold players, then it kicks me out for having too high of a rank, makes me lose ranked points and gives me a penalty.
What should be happening instead? not loading me with platinum and gold players
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? its trial and error

please fix this

Message 3 of 55 (793 Views)

Kicked in Ranked for Tier difference in squad

★★ Novice

I was solo queuing in ranked and was teamed with a Gold IV and a Plat IV, I'm in Diamond IV. I was able to select a character, but as soon as the match began I was kicked with the message saying the Tier difference in your quad was too large, and then was given an abandon penalty. Is there a way to fix this? If this continues I'm afraid I'm going to keep getting abandon penalties when the game matches me with lower Tier players, and then kicks me for the team it placed me with.  

Message 4 of 55 (833 Views)

"Greater than allowed Rank Difference" issue When solo queued in ranked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ponytail Prince (Steam) Phate926 (EA)
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legend selection.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just selected legend.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? After legend selection I was booted from the game and the message (something to this effect I can't remember the specific) "Greater than allowed rank difference in squad" but I'm queuing solo and received an RP penalty and abandonment penalty.
What should be happening instead? The game shouldn't boot me out of a squad it created and stick me with a penalty for it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Couldn't say, it's the first time I've seen that specific issue.

Abandon penalty and a huge chunk of RP for a server issue is incredibly frustrating.

Message 5 of 55 (842 Views)

Re: diamond four

★ Novice

BRO SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! PLEASE REFUND MY RP. IM NOT HAPPY

Message 6 of 55 (785 Views)

Re: diamond four

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Exact same issue and the board auto flagged my post as spam, so great. Good to know people are on this Angry.

**Update: seems they unflagged it but come on this is clearly an issue.

Message 7 of 55 (781 Views)

Re: One tier difference in ranked play

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same just happened to me but I was solo queueing: I'm diamond, got matched with a gold, got kicked and penalized. I've been matched with gold as diamond before, but never have been kicked and penalized for it until now.

Message 8 of 55 (769 Views)

Re: "Greater than allowed Rank Difference" issue When solo queued in r

★★★ Novice

I'm Diamond IV as well and that seems to be a recurring trend among the other posts.

Message 9 of 55 (836 Views)

Got abandon penalty and demoted from diamond 3 for nothing?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Steam-PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? akAaGrr origin / aGrr steam
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Dont remember
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar and Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Champion squad
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at champion squad and got kicked
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.12.2020 ~ 1:20 (GMT +2)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I got kicked before game starts with error, coz 1 of my squadmated was silver rank while im diamond 3, and i lost alot of points, got demoted to diamond 4 and abandon penalty for doing literally nothing
What should be happening instead? me not losing points and not geing abandon penalty
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is somehow silver people in diamond3-pred lobbies, i dunno

I dont really mind, but its kinda annoying

Message 10 of 55 (689 Views)