One of my Passive Sims become "busy" and nowhere to be found. Help me save them

by SlapSoilPH

Original Post

One of my Passive Sims become "busy" and nowhere to be found. Help me save them

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Pocophone F1, Xiaomi Poco F4 GT
OS Version Android 10 and Android 12
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking my Family Portraits. They should just be in passive state only. Those passive sims didn't even reach their full adulthood stage but they've disappeared from the picture
What do you expect to see? My passive sims shouldn't disappear in my game and they should be found somewhere in my household or any part of Briny Heights
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I was about to wear one of my Izzy's creation bracelet to lessen the duration of an event and I've noticed that it was currently used by one of my passive sims. I checked which household my sims is currently residing and I can't see her. I even tried to call that sims to have a relationship event but my sims can't because that passive sims is busy. I can't locate my sims in the entire briny heights, from the lots i've owned, to parkside, market square, downtown, and even the waterfront. Not just that, but I also have another missing sims that I think automatically retired after being passive. I can interact with that sims but I can't find her image in the family portrait of every house anymore. Please help me how I can have my Izzy's bracelet back atleast if that passive sims was missing in the entire game and become busy 🥺🥺🥺

Message 1 of 6 (762 Views)

Re: One of my Passive Sims become "busy" and nowhere to be found. Help

Hero
@SlapSoilPH Hi, sorry to hear this and sorry for late reply. You could try clicking this specific sim on the family portrait, then exit the portrait and restart your app. Then check if you can call this sim and maybe give them a makeover to get the Izzy item removed.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ilois4 like what i've told in the bug report, the passive sims disappeared not just in the house but also their image in the family portrait. I tried calling them but it won't let me because of "_______ is busy" prompt every time I'd attempt. They don't appear on any of the family portrait in my game and I saw them already included in the generations together with my retired sims so I guess, they've retired automatically like what the other players experienced in the game.
Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Hero
@SlapSoilPH Did you try clicking the sim in the generations tab? 🤔

Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ilois4 I did. The sims was already in the previous generations tab and it was still busy just like what i've been telling before. That sims was wearing my Izzy's creation. I guess this is a hopeless case. After a long time, EA still don't know how to fix this bug about sims disappearing mysteriously after they become passive and retiring unknowingly. And if they really fixed the busy sims issue, then why is that one of my sims was still like that? 
Message 5 of 6 (554 Views)

Hero
@SlapSoilPH Sorry to hear it didn’t help. As far as I know the preliminary fix they did on the sims busy issue is that players would be able to get (passive) sims free from the busy state. Nothing to prevent sims getting stuck busy, as far as I know, so basically sims can still get stuck and create these kind of problems for players. 😕

Message 6 of 6 (546 Views)