Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce 1660 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.06.19 20:00 PST
Summarize your bug Lesser Titans not triggering hit-streak bonuses.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip items that give an additional effect for hit-streaks.
What happens when the bug occurs? When fulfilling the hit-streak requirement the perk does not trigger.
What should be happening instead? The perks should trigger like they usually do when performing a hit-streak.

All Lesser Titans I have fought in Freeplay, Contracts and Legendary Missions are not registering several 'hit-streak' bonuses when shot unlike every other enemy in the game Some examples are perks from 'Victors Resolve' 'Elemental Ops' and 'Badge of Devastation.'

'Best Defense' also does not trigger its armor recovery perk.

Message 1 of 13 (4,911 Views)

Re: Hit-Streaks not triggering on Lesser Titans

★★★★ Guide

August 12th, 2019 - This is still a problem. Most recently experienced it in the arcanist legendary contract.

Message 2 of 13 (4,752 Views)

Re: Hit-Streaks not triggering on Lesser Titans

★★★★ Guide

October 21st, 2019. Lesser Titans still not triggering perks. Recent example being the lesser titan that spawns at the end of the seasonal arcanist freeplay event.

Message 3 of 13 (4,674 Views)

Perks not triggering on Lesser Titans

★★★★ Guide

As of November 12, 2019 I am still encountering this problem. Any perk that is dependent 'on hit' or hit streaks does not register when hitting Lesser Titants.

Message 4 of 13 (4,614 Views)

Re: Perks not triggering on Lesser Titans

★★★★ Guide

As of December 19th, 2019 I am still encountering this bug. One instance (of several) was during the Legendary Contract "Hazard Pay" killing the Lesser Titans while trying to 'Ensure Arcanist Safety During Test."

Message 5 of 13 (4,478 Views)

Re: Perks not triggering on Lesser Titans

★★★★ Guide

As of March 13th, 2020 I am still encountering this bug. One instance (of several) was during the Legendary Contract "Hazard Pay" killing the Lesser Titans as well as in "Disaster Protocol" which often has several Lesser Titans throughout its duration.

Message 6 of 13 (4,323 Views)

Re: On-Hit Perks/Hit-Streaks not triggering on Lesser Titans

@Neiloch when I use "elemental ops" on a Titan the acid doesn't show but if I use a trigger I get a combo anyway.

I think it is a visual bug but I didn't really test it.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 7 of 13 (4,300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider wrote:

@Neiloch when I use "elemental ops" on a Titan the acid doesn't show but if I use a trigger I get a combo anyway.

I think it is a visual bug but I didn't really test it.

Very easy to notice if you have 'Last Argument' or 'Badge of Devastation' on Ranger. After any initial combos my Ultimate bar doesn't budge.

Its likely as easy as making sure the 'lesser titan' template is tagged correctly like 'NPC_hostile' instead of 'NPC_ally' or 'ObjectDestructible' etc which is why its extra frustrating, they could probably do it server side very quickly. Could even be the 'lesser' modifier makes them not trigger these perks but I can't recall it happening with anything else honestly.

Message 8 of 13 (4,272 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Neiloch Is there anything else in the game that has 'lesser' in the name.
Message 9 of 13 (4,262 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't think so or I haven't seen them in a looong time. I've also don't recall my ultimate's bar not going up or perks not triggering when they should. 

Even if its something like 'lesser' enemies are intended to not trigger perks by design then its kind of backwards. It makes these lesser, smaller titans take longer to kill compared to supposedly larger/tougher ones unless you/party goes in with ults ready to go the builds used are just raw damage. It would also be a poor idea in general for purposely harder fights since it just turns off a large portion of itemization.

Message 10 of 13 (4,228 Views)