Omicron on Qui Gon Jin not working. (in GAC)

by JakeBartuc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Omicron on Qui Gon Jin not working. (in GAC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Salaxy A71
OS Version 3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 797599124
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug (CASE SOLVED, error 13'' found, Please don't do like me and do some thorough maths and testing) Omicron in Grand Arena for Qui Gon Jin isn't working. I recorded my run (language on Android App is French) It clearly shows my leader capacity of QGJ is maxed (it was 4 days before the start of GAC) It should boost offense of toons by 30 times speed of characters, and that doubled with foresight. It can easily be seen on my Yoda with 312 speed. Damage were regular ones. I could not test the the prevent death part has I killed the opponent before it could be tested.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the QGJ kit in a variant of GAC and see if it react properly.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Here is a link to my video wich is on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vuX3lV3L95ZFA3vDRF7IJgG2Pzq4UCLO/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 8 (621 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Omicron on Qui Gon Jin not working. (in GAC)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The numbers don't seem too wrong. Taking your Yoda at 312+30=342, 60 times that is 20, 520. Added to your special damage of 7601 is 28, 121. Yoda's basic modifier is 2.08. So you have 58,491 base damage with that attack.

An unmodded r6 Vader has Resistance of 40.06%. Using an armor calculator to factor in your Yoda's 130 Resistance Penetration, I get around 31.6% left. That would give you an estimated hit of about 40,000 on a non-crit. The 31,000 shown in the video is most likely due to some extra defense provided by mods. Some could be damage variance. 

If you usually run Yoda under Jedi Knight Revan lead, you might be getting an extra 45% Offense and Crit Chance, as well as +10% crit damage. So assuming your "normal" hits are crits, you get about 46,307 damage before the defense calculation, which is only about 12,000 behind QGJ lead. 

Keep in mind that had you crit on that basic, that 31,000 would be 59,120, so more than the possible before-defense damage with Revan. So if you want to take the most advantage of the QGJ omicron, you may want to mod for more crit chance on your Yoda, or include characters who can give him crit chance up or advantage.

Your buffed Yoda is also critting that Jango for well over 100,000. My Yoda with 3,000 more damage than yours only hits like that under JKL lead with Master's Training and Jedi's Will in phase 2 of Sith raid with all stacks of Pain on him. Those are some big numbers for it not to be working.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (565 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I lost 2 Jedi while QGJ was still alive. Something isn't right.

Message 2 of 8 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The numbers don't seem too wrong. Taking your Yoda at 312+30=342, 60 times that is 20, 520. Added to your special damage of 7601 is 28, 121. Yoda's basic modifier is 2.08. So you have 58,491 base damage with that attack.

An unmodded r6 Vader has Resistance of 40.06%. Using an armor calculator to factor in your Yoda's 130 Resistance Penetration, I get around 31.6% left. That would give you an estimated hit of about 40,000 on a non-crit. The 31,000 shown in the video is most likely due to some extra defense provided by mods. Some could be damage variance. 

If you usually run Yoda under Jedi Knight Revan lead, you might be getting an extra 45% Offense and Crit Chance, as well as +10% crit damage. So assuming your "normal" hits are crits, you get about 46,307 damage before the defense calculation, which is only about 12,000 behind QGJ lead. 

Keep in mind that had you crit on that basic, that 31,000 would be 59,120, so more than the possible before-defense damage with Revan. So if you want to take the most advantage of the QGJ omicron, you may want to mod for more crit chance on your Yoda, or include characters who can give him crit chance up or advantage.

Your buffed Yoda is also critting that Jango for well over 100,000. My Yoda with 3,000 more damage than yours only hits like that under JKL lead with Master's Training and Jedi's Will in phase 2 of Sith raid with all stacks of Pain on him. Those are some big numbers for it not to be working.

Message 3 of 8 (566 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@eyrissa Was there a Galactic Legend?

Message 4 of 8 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for correcting me on that, if you do math right, plus check the numbers you do find that it actually makes especially low-gear (G8-9) characters like mace and bastilla hit for 20k or more on Relic 5-6 character, wichh hasn't has much precedent. Case is solved and do some math, but I guess not many leader will triple or quadruple damage of toons against relic ones.

Message 5 of 8 (525 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Again I think the issue is mainly the non-crits. You wpuld have seen double the numbers on some of those hits otherwise. Those hits on Jango were pretty big. I think high crit chance characters would do well. 

Message 6 of 8 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just experienced an issue where using zzpalp/vader vs omnicron qgj. First move is Vader entered MM. then I forced crushed qgj, he is still alive, ability block on  aayla, aayla counters hits a pretaunt tank(shore). Then , while still in Mm, jka takes a turn, aoe kills my whole team except Vader and shore. Vader is still in Mm  and can take 3 more turns but the battle was already lost. How can jka take a turn in the middle of MM? If called to assist, how can he use an aoe.  I don’t think it was a call to assist. I think he took a turn with post qgj defeat bonuses while qgj was still active 

Message 7 of 8 (445 Views)

@losamigosbravos did Aayla fall below 50% health? That would trigger JKA's Righteous Fury which is a Bonus Turn, not an assist, that does 100% more damage (I'm assuming they were all GR) on top of the QGJ "gain offence equal to 30 times their speed" that's active before he dies

Since MM is Vader taking a series of Bonus Turns it seems reasonable to me that another character can also take a Bonus Turn in the middle of it.
Message 8 of 8 (443 Views)