Omicron QGJ not giving buff to JKA?

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy
OS Version not sure
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 725583988
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Using oQGJ, JKA, GK, Ahsoka, and Jedi Consular, all Galactic Republic Jedi. When QGJ died, JKA took his bonus turn but did virtually no damage against some opponents, despite not being debuffed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country

Don't have a video, but here is screenshot of the opponent team after the JKA nuke: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/524633151016927244/968195629509660723/unknown.jpeg?width=13.... CLS has 44k health and 43k protection. JKA was not blinded.

Very frustrating, because I'm losing my match as a result.

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Re: Omicron QGJ not giving buff to JKA?

@mattp12345 Your gear levels (particularly on your QGJ) would be too low for JKA to nuke that squad. The Omicron is working, but a gear ten QGJ is not going to give enough offence for JKA to one shot that rebels team. Bear in mind neither Han or CLS will be critically hit either due to the Guard from Chewbacca.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★ Apprentice

But to do, like, 2000 damage? JKA's basic does more under normal circumstances.

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think 2,000 damage is an exaggeration. At any rate, as was pointed out above, your gear on not only QG but JKA is just too low. I calculate that prior to armor mitigation, your Anakin with foresight can only hit about 77,784 after QG's death on a non-crit (remember that Guarded allies get crit immunity). 3PAC gives Rebels 20% of the Leader's defense, CLS lead gives everyone +50% defense, and if he doesn't have Call to Action, CLS gives himself another +50%. At g12, your Anakin has very low armor penetration, so if I calculated the order of the uniques correctly, Luke could have upwards of 75% mitigation from armor. At any rate, I estimate that on non-crits, you are going to do less than 50% of their protection in terms of damage (3PAC gives 20% of Luke's protection as well).

As for your assertion that JKA does more on his basic, that also depends on circumstances. What is the armor of the other teams you face? Do you crit? Do you already have offense up? What lead--is it giving some crit damage in addition to offense? Under Padmé lead, he can also do a lot of damage due to Courage.

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)