Offseason players exchange disappeared

by jchan03

Original Post

Offseason players exchange disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Cannot exchange gold offseason players anymore. In the sets screen, in the offseason section, only exchanging for Lebron and Shaq are shown. The offseason coach, off season gold players, master items, etc have all disappeared. When I click on the exchange players button in the campaign mode for offseason, the screen appears but none of my players appear and can be added to it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Refer to message below.
What happens when the bug occurs? Refer to message below.
What do you expect to see? Refer to message below.

Summarize your bug Cannot exchange gold offseason players anymore. In the sets screen, in the offseason section, only exchanging for Lebron and Shaq are shown. The offseason coach, off season gold players, master items, etc have all disappeared. When I click on the exchange players button in the campaign mode for offseason, the screen appears but none of my players appear and can be added to it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Refer to message below.
What happens when the bug occurs? Refer to message below.
What do you expect to see? Refer to message below.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the sets screen, all other options except exchanging for Lebron and Shaq have disappeared.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot exchange for off season players or coach or master items.
What do you expect to see? Expect to trade my offseason silver players for gold offseason players and do all the offseason exchanges.

Message 1 of 2 (552 Views)

Re: Offseason players exchange disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Apologies for the repeated messages from my top post. I was having trouble posting it on my phone. Attached here are 2 screenshots showing no other options are available in the sets menu and no players are shown in the gold offseason exchange menu when I access it through campaign mode.

Message 2 of 2 (546 Views)