[Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

by Acdaliy

Original Post

Re: [Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

★ Guide
@M109rrocks You said it my man. I'm back on 21. Think it's time to start the refund process with microsoft or even my bank. It's over a month, no word on this, and the game is unplayable. I'll remember this next yr.
Message 61 of 422 (1,761 Views)

Re: (Franchise)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Idk if this helps or if this is being investigated even, but now the issue has spread to Madden 21. I've played dozens of franchises on 21 for many many seasons each and never ever had this issue. After having this issue with 22, two days ago I went back to 21 and forwarded the franchise to 2035 and started playing. After saving in week 6, the same issue occurred and I lost the franchise bc saves just do not load. This has never happened until now when I had the same issue on 22. Was anything changed on 21? I know there were screens added with offers for 22. IDK, but whatever was done to madden 21 since the release of 22 seems to cause the same issue! This is extremely extremely frustrating!!!
Message 62 of 422 (1,906 Views)

Re: (Franchise)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryPlease provide an update on the issue. I have been quiet on here because I started a second offline franchise and was content. 6 years in, it crashed and I cannot load the file. This is the second time I have wasted many, many hours.

I returned to this forum for the first time in weeks to find that countless others have been unable to play franchise and continue to message you. They, like me, will stop playing and want a refund because it doesn’t work. We want to know when a fix will happen. Your scores set to zero for two weeks. Now, currently, 37 DAYS AFTER LAUNCH………….. we STILL cannot play offline franchise and you are silent. You haven’t posted anything on this issue since “a week ago,” probably more. I will post on here every day until I get an answer. 

Message 63 of 422 (1,858 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise won’t load

★ Guide
@Neo_Novalis Please see note below:
Message 64 of 422 (1,856 Views)

Re: Madden Franchise bugs and crashing

★ Guide
@f_bird93 Good luck. 37 days in and we still can’t load a franchise.
Message 65 of 422 (1,682 Views)

Re: Madden Franchise bugs and crashing

★ Guide
@f_bird93 I’m replying because EA doesn’t.
Message 66 of 422 (1,679 Views)

★ Guide

Day 2 without a response. Or day 9-16 since we cannot see the exact date of your last response. “A week ago” seems convenient for your “help site.”

We cannot load our offline franchises. It is not individual files. After numerous seasons, they all crash and we cannot get back in. Offline franchise is unplayable. It DOES keep score now though. Thank you, that helps. 

Please offer some sort of guidance on when or if this 38 day issue will be fixed. If it will not, please communicate that as well.

Message 67 of 422 (1,798 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, Madden community.

We reached out to the team for a status on this and awaiting to hear back. This is still under investigation by the team, I know this update is not much but when have more information to share we'll post it here as soon as we can. Thank you for your continued patience. 

Blueberry.png
Message 68 of 422 (1,793 Views)

The bug of the Bugs!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 27/09/2021
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? 49
Summarize your bug Cant load my auto save or save game. It takes me back to the current franchises saves page. How is this possible????? After hour and days spending playing on my franchise I can’t play it anymore!!! This is unacceptable!!! There will be no fix for this for sure so I want my money back you guys are even worst then FIFA team. a team of amateurs that don’t know how to create a proper game! Just quit your jobs and go do something else, leave this to the pros!!! I hope you are all fired!! AMATEURS!!!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the issue of the save files!! This bug is unacceptable I can understand some bugs but not this one where I have to start from the beginning while I’m on season 2027!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Takes me back to my save franchise page instead of loading my game!
What do you expect to see? My season and play it!!!
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
Date/time issue occurred 17/09/2021
Summarize your bug Cant load my auto save or save game. It takes me back to the current franchises saves page. How is this possible????? After hour and days spending playing on my franchise I can’t play it anymore!!! This is unacceptable!!! There will be no fix for this for sure so I want my money back you guys are even worst then FIFA team. a team of amateurs that don’t know how to create a proper game! Just quit your jobs and go do something else, leave this to the pros!!! I hope you are all fired!! AMATEURS!!!!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the issue of the save files!! This bug is unacceptable I can understand some bugs but not this one where I have to start from the beginning while I’m on season 2027!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Takes me back to my save franchise page instead of loading my game!
What do you expect to see? My season and play it!!!

1. Product: Madden NFL 22
    Platform:PlayStation 5
    Date/time issue occurred 27/09/2021
    Summarize your bug Cant load my auto save or save game. It takes me back to the current franchises saves page. How is this possible????? After hour and days spending playinguu on my franchise I can’t play it anymore!!! This is unacceptable!!! There will be no fix for this for sure so I want my money back you guys are even worst then FIFA team. a team of amateurs that don’t know how to create a proper game! Just quit your jobs and go do something else, leave this to the pros!!! I hope you are all fired!! AMATEURS!!!!!
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tried to load my save or auto save game!!!
    What happens when the bug occurs? It takes me back to the Franchise save page.
    What do you expect to see? I expect to see my season and playing it!!!

Message 69 of 422 (1,794 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thank you sincerely for your response.

Could you please allude to what “under investigation” entails? Or an estimated, unofficial turnaround time? As appreciative as I am personally or your timely individual response, this has been an issue since launch… 38 days ago. I would hope that your team at least has a feel for the issue by now and how/ when it can be fixed?

I understand you are waiting to hear back. Please post when you can.
Message 70 of 422 (1,772 Views)