Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 25.08.
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? /
Summarize your bug Offline franchise won't start. When clicking on a saved game it doesn't load the franchise so I can't access my career anymore
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start an offline franchise, play some time, manually safe, go back to home screen, load your saved game and chances are you can't access it anymore
What happens when the bug occurs? It starts the loading process but immediately goes back to the screen where you can access your saved games
What do you expect to see? I WANT TO ACCESS MY FRANCHISE! I expect to continue playing my franchise where I invested hours of gameplay and time into my career!
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I expect to access my franchise again! It's annoying too see how so many bugs occur and just destroy the fun!

[EDIT: modified thread title to improve clarity/visibility]

Message 1 of 422 (22,898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 Franchise crash/ file won't load

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @Midland38217 

The team has concluded this has been addressed in the previous update. We encourage players to reply to this thread if offline franchises will still not save post fix. We're definitely here to help pass along the details to the team when we're witnessing players report it still ongoing and frustrating for us to see players having a poor experience. I've seen you continually update this thread with the day timer. Would you be able to help us confirm whether new save files for you aren't working? Without the needed information we are requesting in the thread, with the significant amount of reduced reports we're seeing since it's been implemented, this has been resolved until further notice is given. 

If you are still experiencing save files not loading or saving please respond with the following:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Franchise (offline/online)
  • Franchise type and roster type
  • Are you able to save the franchise if you create an additional manual save? 
  • Platform you play on  (If you are on next gen, are you playing a Gen 4 Franchise?)
  • Have you re-installed the game?
  • Do you have external hard drive attached to your console?
  • What week were you on when the game failed to load 

Thank you for your support. 

*ACCEPTING SOLUTION FOR VISIBILITY TO GATHER INFORMATION FOR TEAM*

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 250 of 422 (14,310 Views)

All Replies

[Offline Franchise] saved games are not loaded anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Venom Hitters
Date/time issue occurred 08/28/2021
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? KJ JACKSON
Summarize your bug I have two separate save files for my offline franchise for the sole reason of having a back up in case of a save file corruption. I tried to load up both save files today, and they load for a few seconds then bring me back to the save menu. What’s going on? How is it corrupted on two different save points?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play for a bit, then just randomly log on.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t load my franchise
What do you expect to see? Any fix
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Clip of bug/glitch here 

Both save files are corrupt at different points. I click on each save, it loads for a few seconds, then takes me back to the save menu.

[EDIT: modified thread title to improve visibility/clarity]

Message 2 of 422 (22,714 Views)

Re: Madden 22 Offline Franchise doesn't load

★★★ Newbie
@Acdaliy I’m on series X. Same thing happened I’m so mad.
Message 3 of 422 (22,777 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Acdaliy I posted the same issue here earlier today. Hopefully they give us an answer. This is a catastrophic bug that needs to be addressed!
Message 4 of 422 (22,759 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue on PC.

Message 5 of 422 (22,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Acdaliy Same thing just happened to me. 20 hours gone.

Hey EA, you release the same game every year-- how is it you still manage to f**k it up this badly?
Message 6 of 422 (22,694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing on PS4.

Message 7 of 422 (22,611 Views)

Re: [Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

★★ Apprentice

Update 09/02: also with the new title update nothing changed. Allegedly they fixed some bugs but I still can't access my offline franchise careers......

Message 8 of 422 (22,577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

i have the same damn problem on PS5 with my offline franchise savegame.

I read something about a "corrupted savegame" and you have to clear the cache of your PS and/or delete Madden and reinstall/download it again.

But i don't want to test it and after the complete work my savegame is still broken.

Maybe here is someone in the forum or from EA who can help us with this damn problem?

I want to play my franchise again!!!

Regards,

Christian

Message 9 of 422 (22,527 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got the update and all of my zero score problems were gone.  Yay! Then I played two more seasons,  After winning game 17, it crashed going back to the UI.  Now the franchise will not load.  It acts like it tries to then falls right back to the franchise selection screen. I uninstalled the game.  Mulling whether i want to buy it next year.

Message 10 of 422 (22,477 Views)