Re: [Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

by kansas82

Original Post

★ Guide

Their board and upper management should be stripped of their jobs not outraged. They are the ones allowing this crap to fly. It starts at the top. 

🦀 $69 🦀

#SaveFranchise

Message 101 of 250 (772 Views)

★ Guide

I sent them a private message on Twitter at ea help and guest what no respond. But saw somebody this morning hashtag fix madden franchise and ea help respond right away. So they just care about their image but behind close door they don't care about us franchise players!

Message 102 of 250 (750 Views)

★★ Guide
@kansas82 And @Gatorade450 and many others

I appreciate you trying to spread the word and awareness about this issue. I encourage everyone to make as much noise about this anyway you can. EA can remain silent but we will not.

#SaveFranchise

Message 103 of 250 (705 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise Saves Don’t Load (4 games in a row)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 104 of 250 (403 Views)

★★ Guide

This is my communication I had with EA help on Twitter.

Me
Madden 22 /23 offline franchise Save corruption

EA me and many other fans have been patiently waiting for some kind of update or resolution for a fix on this game breaking bug But we have not received anything but complete silence on your end. it's been 2 years and it's as if no one cares at EA even when there are thousands of people dealing with this.

So I'm attempting to reach out to see if we can get some kind of response as to when we can see a fix or as to why this hasn't been addressed yet. All we want is for a company to be responsive and honest
With their customers not leaving us in the dark we spent our hard working money to play this game and it's full entire Glory as intended by the publishers but when there is an issue with the product we deserve a Swift resolution for a fix so we as a customer can enjoy the product as intended. EA you can remain to be quiet about this issue but we will not.

Links below

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Offline-Franchise-saved-game-doesn-t-load/td-p/10679899

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Offline-Franchise-saved-game-doesn-t-load/td-p/11741198/highli...

EA Help
Hi there, thank you for reaching out to EA Help. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with Madden. I know that must be frustrating. Just to clarify are you referring to issues with offline saves for for face the franchise? -TJ

Me
No just offline franchise mode.

EA Help
Gotcha, I've been looking into this and it turns out this is an issue that the studio is aware of and looking into. Have you already submitted the a bug report? -TJ

Me
Yes I have submitted many bug report on this. it's just frustrating it's been 2 years and it hasn't been fixed and when we ask for some kind of update no one ever replies the bug started at the end of Madden 21 cycle and still on going with the current title Madden 23.

EA Help
Thanks for letting me know. I do understand that re-occurring issues can be frustrating. I'm afraid I don't have any specific information on the fix at the moment. The best place to keep an eye out for an update would be via our official Twitter: https://t.co/qHokvmop2C. -TJ

Message 105 of 250 (684 Views)

Madden 23 offline new save games won’t load

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Tagzibit
Date/time issue occurred 15/09/2022
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? NYGW1
Summarize your bug I can’t get past Season 4 week 14. None of my new saves load when I try to load a new save point I just get kicked back to the load a save game screen. The only save that loads is the auto save for season 4 week 14.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t load save games beyond week 14 season 4.
What do you expect to see? To be able load save games
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Didn’t capture this
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Unknown
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500gb

ABC

Message 106 of 250 (494 Views)

★ Guide

At this point after 3 years of the same bug i don't think they will never do something for that. It's time for us to stop buying this garbage game.

Message 107 of 250 (1,047 Views)

Madden 23 Franchise Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 9/19/22
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? FearsomePickle
Summarize your bug My servers disconnected (like they usually do and it’s only Madden this happens to for the last 3 Maddens) and when I logged back into franchise it reloaded a save of my retired coach from 2 seasons ago during the draft. I’m normally an offline player for franchise but that also has a game breaking bug that won’t let you load your save. And both bugs reoccur when starting a new franchise. This game is literally unplayable. We need a fix or franchise players are gonna start needing their money back.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play franchise, seems like this isn’t a singled out problem, there are many forums about this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game becomes unplayable. Just won’t let us play the game we put many hours into
What do you expect to see? To be able to play a game I enjoy when it works. Even when it half way works.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 108 of 250 (509 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Franchise corruption

★★★★★ Novice

@ChuckysRatHole  It’s been happening since Madden 19 for me, but in recent years I could just start restart and usually the second franchise would be fine. Now it’s reoccurring more, this has happened to me multiple times during online and offline franchises on Madden 23. 

Message 109 of 250 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bump
Message 110 of 250 (959 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help