Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BreezyThaGOAT
Date/time issue occurred June 4, 2022 3:15PM
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? OKC
Summarize your bug I cannot believe how disrespectful Madden is. EA does NOT care about the satisfaction of their customers , made evident by this occurrence. First , my offline that I was several years deep in crashes while leaving a game. This corrupted my hard save and auto save. This prompted me to find a way to contact EA , there is not one. I finally found a “chat” with a human. I sent my complaint to this person , I was redirected to another person and disconnected within 4 seconds of sending my message explaining my issue. So I said “whatever” and just started a new one. This time with 2 different hard saves. Today , after going through several more years on this franchise mode , the game does the exact same thing. This time , my hard save , auto save AND backup file were all corrupted and now cannot be opened. I’d like to mention my hard save and backup hard save file weren’t even on the same WEEK as the auto save was. I don’t understand how before the game , it auto saves , putting me on the auto save file , but yet when I play the game , if an error occurs , Madden somehow knows how to find ANY ASSOCIATED FILE and destroy it. This has been a problem for MULTIPLE YEARS. This is not my first time going through this on Madden 22 , let alone with the madden franchise all together. This problem NEEDS a resolution or I need a refund after YOU PEOPLE wasted hours and hours of my life. I buy your game that you copy and paste from the last one EVERY YEAR and have THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS , which always seem to end in me losing everything I worked to build (it’s just a video game but still) and receiving no explanation or resolution. I promise I’ll never buy another Madden again if y’all just give me my money back. Pls , just return my $60 and I’ll uninstall this P.o.S and never speak to or interact with or purchase from EA again IN MY LIFE , I’ll swear to God. Please just either fix this or give me my money back.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just keep playing games on an offline franchise mode. Create as many backup save files as you want , I promise they’ll all be destroyed in corrupted if you just keep trying to play games.
What happens when the bug occurs? While trying to load the main screen after an offline franchise game , the entire game just crashes. When the game is reopened , the save files and any file saved to try and protect that file will not be able to be opened.
What do you expect to see? I expect some sort of patch FOR MADDEN 22 , NOT TO WAIT FOR A FIX ON MADDEN 23. Or I expect a refund , you sold me an unplayable game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. none
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB 300GB

I cannot believe how disrespectful Madden is. EA does NOT care about the satisfaction of their customers , made evident by this occurrence. First , my offline that I was several years deep in crashes while leaving a game. This corrupted my hard save and auto save. This prompted me to find a way to contact EA , there is not one. I finally found a “chat” with a human. I sent my complaint to this person , I was redirected to another person and disconnected within 4 seconds of sending my message explaining my issue. So I said “whatever” and just started a new one. This time with 2 different hard saves. Today , after going through several more years on this franchise mode , the game does the exact same thing. This time , my hard save , auto save AND backup file were all corrupted and now cannot be opened. I’d like to mention my hard save and backup hard save file weren’t even on the same WEEK as the auto save was. I don’t understand how before the game , it auto saves , putting me on the auto save file , but yet when I play the game , if an error occurs , Madden somehow knows how to find ANY ASSOCIATED FILE and destroy it. This has been a problem for MULTIPLE YEARS. This is not my first time going through this on Madden 22 , let alone with the madden franchise all together. This problem NEEDS a resolution or I need a refund after YOU PEOPLE wasted hours and hours of my life. I buy your game that you copy and paste from the last one EVERY YEAR and have THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS , which always seem to end in me losing everything I worked to build (it’s just a video game but still) and receiving no explanation or resolution. I promise I’ll never buy another Madden again if y’all just give me my money back. Pls , just return my $60 and I’ll uninstall this P.o.S and never speak to or interact with or purchase from EA again IN MY LIFE , I’ll swear to God. Please just either fix this or give me my money back.

Message 1 of 1 (373 Views)