Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? goderton
Date/time issue occurred 10/8/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug So I was playing my offline franchise, which I had made many different careers in the same franchise with many different custom players. So I played it and then I was offline for a few hours. I loaded to play an online franchise with someone, and then after I went to go play my other franchise which had basically been reset to the very beginning season with only my first character. It basically just reset my franchise to when I first created it. So then I tried to add some of the extra players I had made, then the next day I load into the franchise and the same thing had occurred. It had reset to the very beginning again. I don't know if there is a possibility of me getting it back?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make an offline franchise with many custom players, and see if it resets to the very beginning after making an offline franchise or playing with someone on an online franchise.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing except resetting my franchise and losing all of my custom characters and progress.
What do you expect to see? I hope that people may have had the same problem, and hope that there is a way to get back my characters because it would take a while to recreate them all and it might reset again so who knows.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. So I was playing my offline franchise, which I had made many different careers in the same franchise with many different custom players. So I played it and then I was offline for a few hours. I loaded to play an online franchise with someone, and then after I went to go play my other franchise which had basically been reset to the very beginning season with only my first character. It basically just reset my franchise to when I first created it. So then I tried to add some of the extra players I had made, then the next day I load into the franchise and the same thing had occurred. It had reset to the very beginning again. I don't know if there is a possibility of me getting it back?
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not sure
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1 GB

I just hope there is a way to get my characters and my progress because I spent a lot of time on it. 

Message 1 of 2 (375 Views)

Re: Offline Career Franchise Ressetting

★ Novice

I have this issue too. I've lost two different franchises (both of which we 10 years + in. Since franchise is the only part of the game I play, this game is completely worthless to me.

This bug happens everytime I load a separate franchise. It says it is applying an update and then it puts me back at preseason week 1 of 2019 season, no matter how far into the game I was.

EA needs to fix this right away. 

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)