Offer-Problem: no Date Night Pack and multiple times dyed swank

by EpicRedly

Original Post

Re: Offer-Problem: no Date Night Pack and multiple times dyed swank

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

**Edited post for more accurate photos in support of experience.**

That suggestion does not appear to be accurate on my end, @EA_Jason.

I previously bought a date night pack for $19.99 USD on October 4, 2018. 

D2C3704A-7070-4173-B4F5-983C2229145A.jpeg

Earlier this month I saw a pack offer for a larger date night pack for $29.99 USD. I remember feeling disappointed that the more expensive pack had the male hair added back into it that had been absent for so long, and that I should have waited. I briefly considered buying it just for the hair, but realized that was foolish, considering I already spent $20 for the pack. (I’m still hopeful it will be added into the game by some other means in the future).

E8D964A3-216B-4264-9A1D-F5D71F56E0F1.jpeg

I hope these timestamped photographs show support that previous purchases of smaller packs don’t preclude players from later receiving larger pack offers that have similar content. 

Considering that purchasing the fall 2018 date night pack didn’t prevent me from seeing the May 2019 $29.99 pack, and considering that the packs did not appear to be location restricted since other German players received the offer, then maybe some other issue or bug should be reconsidered?

I post my pictures and experience here to help shed light that maybe something else is at play here. Maybe there was something specific about that smaller pack in spring 2019 that barred @EpicRedly from receiving the larger pack. Or maybe even a bug. 

Message 21 of 24 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hmm... I push my old post because the offer with the dyed swanky hair doesn't disappear. Since half a year the hair-pack appears again and again and again...
EA Help closed my request with no comments.

Are there any solutions for my problem? Frown

Message 22 of 24 (267 Views)

Hero
@EpicRedly I've had that offer since I completed the Rooted in style quest. Maybe it's supposed to be like this. I'll try to find out.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 23 of 24 (261 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thanks for checking! Standard smile
But do you bought this pack?
I mean, it makes no sense to offer this pack to me because I have already bought it ^_^;
Message 24 of 24 (259 Views)