Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DrStevil3
Date/time issue occurred 8/18/2018 9:25 AM CST
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When playing on offense, my team breaks from the huddle and then retreats to their own end zone. They won't return to the line of scrimmage to run the play even if an audible is called. This results in a delay of game (or necessitating a timeout). Super Sim does not fix this problem; only exiting the game works.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure what triggers this bug. I am using a custom playbook, but have not identified a specific play/situation/down that causes the bug. This is not the first iteration of Madden in which this bug has occurred; I experienced it in Madden 18 as well and, if I recall correctly, other previous versions of the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I call a play, at which time the play call screen transitions to my offense breaking the huddle. Instead of approaching the line of scrimmage and getting into formation, they disappear to the bottom of the screen and retreat to their own end zone. This makes it impossible to run the next play.
What do you expect to see? My offense lining up in formation on the line of scrimmage so I can run the play.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There is no crash report, as technically this doesn't "crash" the game from the PS OS standpoint.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

This is from Madden 18, recorded by another user, but shows the exact bug I'm experiencing:

https://youtu.be/aKAHqL9PVYU

Message 1 of 1 (100 Views)