Re: Off the Grid trait keeps being removed from lot.

by crinrict

Original Post

Off the Grid trait keeps being removed from lot.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Realm of Magic Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Toddler, My First Pet, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If it helps the lot was previously a retail lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I load a save the Off the Grid lot trait is removed from my lot.
What do you expect to see? This not happening
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have had just about enough of the bugs in this game I just recently had to delete my 1st generation household because of bugs.

Message 1 of 5 (636 Views)

Hero
@0_Killercupcake_ Does it only happen on that one lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice

I only own one lot so I have no idea

Message 3 of 5 (618 Views)

Hero
@0_Killercupcake_ Would you mind testing ? It would be good to know if it's about it being a former restaurant or a general issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (569 Views)

Hero
@0_Killercupcake_ Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (526 Views)