Re: Obligates to upgrade units at level 9. No cas to do so stuck on the same scr

by abc1991657116

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Obligates to upgrade units at level 9. No cas to do so stuck on the same screen

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 8+
OS Version Last version
What is your Player ID? Ocl04
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Just reached level 9 (ned). The game obligates me to train units even if i do not have the money to do so. Can play any games to gather the money to do so as it obligates me to click on the tab. Once i clicked on it, i am stuck there. Cant go out. Tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but still have the same issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cant attache any pictures because they are all to larg and your plaform is crap * i restarted this processe 8 time as all deletes after a minut!!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Hjjb

Message 1 of 7 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Obligates to upgrade units at level 9. No cas to do so stuck on the same scr

★★ Novice
I have reinstalled multiple times and it did not help. The crash what on the home loading screen. All is resolved after a week. All is working now. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (513 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @abc1991657116 thanks for reaching out. Can I get your Persona ID found in Settings > About to investigate this further? Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @abc1991657116 I found your Persona ID on another thread. Quick question, when did you start playing Rivals first? And which unit is it asking you to train? GDI units like at the very start of the tutorial? Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (591 Views)

★★ Novice
Now the game crashes and i cant even go in the app. It has been line that for the past week. I have deleted the app 2 times and it does not change anything.
Message 4 of 7 (560 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @abc1991657116 are you crashing when you first load the app? Or on the home screen? Can you clear the cache for Rivals on your device and reinstall again?

Message 5 of 7 (527 Views)

★★ Novice
I have reinstalled multiple times and it did not help. The crash what on the home loading screen. All is resolved after a week. All is working now. Thank you.
Message 6 of 7 (514 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Glad to hear all is resolved @abc1991657116. Thank you for your patience!

Message 7 of 7 (504 Views)