Objects show Incorrect footprint Type+Affect Point at footprint meter

by Alexsear

Original Post

Objects show Incorrect footprint Type+Affect Point at footprint meter

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.10.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Left only University and Cottage living that I didn't have [Issue is issue in Eco Living Expansion]
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade object that can Upgrade with Eco living upgrade for footprint and Use Bio-Fuel and Upgrade it with Eco Upgrade part.
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects show Incorrect footprint Type+Affect Point when I use the bio fuel and Upgrade object with ECO-part but foot print Description window (when we move mouse cusor on objects) show Industral footprint+ and Footprint meter [at center of sim panel] show Industral footprint Increase too.
What do you expect to see? Fix it please make them show collect footprint check window and footprint point at meter too.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

issue happen in every object that I do Eco upgrade and yes I try to Upgrade Eco option with normal upgrade part too still have same issue

Message 1 of 1 (252 Views)