by IngeJones

Original Post

Object missing when placing library lot

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs and most other packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can't necessarily, it might depend on what object lands on what part of the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Placing a lot I created, from the library onto a new lot. Objects go missing without any message. If I place it one way the same objects disappear. If I place it the other way around, different objects disappear but the same ones depending which way round I place it. I have tried bulldozing lot and terrain first but didn't make any difference. Applying bb.moveobjects before placing lot preserves the objects. Yes I did save the lot with moveobjects on in the first place, but not had this problem before when using MO extensively before the recent patches.
What do you expect to see? Objects are still there how I saved them in the lot - provided I still have the same CC and packs installed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. since platforms patch

Try downloading the lot I made and placing it on the 30x40 lot in San Myshuno.  After placing it without MO on, the required objects list will show as incomplete as it loses either the TV or the bar and some bar stools depending which way around.  NB they are near the middle not the edge so they didn't vanish due to the lot going on a smaller lot.

Is it possible that this is connected with the "obstructions" in https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Platform-Stairs-Error-Can-t-intersect-obstructions/m-p/97...

?

Message 1 of 1 (230 Views)