Re: Object color error

by IngeJones

Original Post

Object color error

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4 2017
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mods error
What happens when the bug occurs? Color of object changes
What do you expect to see? The overlay color back to normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Just bathroom objects, and now some decoration objects have changed color when in build mode

So tonight I opened my game and noticed in build mode, a few of my objects changed color, as if it’s the original color underneath the deco look. This has never happened before. As you can see, when I place my mouse pad on the object, the way it’s supposed to look and did look, reappears. It now looks very robotic like, as you see on the left. Not sure what happened here, since I’ve never encountered this issue before. Very confused! 

Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

I went to my other households and some of the same objects that are glitched in my one house  in the example are fine. 

Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

★ Guide

I have noticed that some colors in the game are not what I picked in the swatch box.  For example picking red for a door and it's pale timber when placed.

Message 3 of 3 (312 Views)