Obi-Wan's All-Out Push Stuck Sound BUG

by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Re: Obi-Wan's All-Out Push Stuck Sound BUG

★★★ Novice

This is STILL happening to me on PS4. HOW IS IT STILL NOT FIXED!!! It's been 4 months! You have to quit and restart the ps4 for the sound to be reset, or it affects all sound on the ps4. How are more people not reporting?? This happens 100% of the time inside Corridors, hallways, tight spaces, crowded battles, and Leias shield.

Message 11 of 16 (414 Views)

Re: All out push sound effect bug

★★★ Novice

@RogueZeroRendar wrote:

This BUG is still present as of Dooku's January 23rd Patch Update

Bug still present as of March 15th!!

Message 12 of 16 (414 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:
Thanks!

I've also sent this to the team

/Ataashi

Send it back to the team! Still not fixed 4 months later! Happens 100% of the time in narrow Corridors, hallways, tight spaces, crowded battles, and inside Leia's shield. All confined space. This is also happening to me with all OTHER players in confined space battles after the Obi-Wan update in December. I've identified it's the same bug. You must restart your ps4 for the sound to return normal, or else all sound outside the game on the ps4 is affected as well. Restart resets the sound.

Message 13 of 16 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthTyranus1 

The BUG reported here was actually very well detailed and repeated so many times with equal behavior, that I was already thinking it had been fixed, as it didn't happen for the testing marathon I udnerwent in the first days since Anakin was released.

However the effect you describe is completely different from what my tests showed me. Obi's Stuck Sound BUG, actually the All-Out Push stuck sound bug, would happen to this skill's sound, and it would come back to normal after obi used the skill again. It was also a sound that accompanied obi-wan wherever he went, so if you were obi, it would be always present until using the skill again.

Not a sound BUG that messes your entire console sound. That's new. I recommend recording a clip of this happening and bringing it here. It's probably another BUG unrelated to this one.

Message 14 of 16 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oh it's not new unfortunately. It's been happening since the Obi-Wan release. You actually commented on my original post 4 months ago saying it sounds related to the obi Wan push bug, and at that time I did not believe it was. However after 4 months of trying to play this game (and I really don't even play much anymore because of all the bugs), I believe it is related in some way, as the push sound bug triggers and is affecting the ps4 system differently then other systems as it sticks on the system sound as well. It affects the sound to stick on an amplied, kind of blown out bass mode, and follow the player, which is also causing the same thing to happen with sounds sticking on amplied bass mode and following the player out from confined spaces for some reason.
Message 15 of 16 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's very weird. If you could record this happening it would certainly get a lot more attention around here. Maybe even opening a new report just for it, as it goes beyind this BUG's causes and effects.

Yeah, I haven't been playing much lately as well, too many BUGs, the game is unplayable if I try to play it seriously.

Message 16 of 16 (380 Views)