by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Obi-Wan retains 80% Damage Reduction even after All-Out Push has finished

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Obi-Wan keeps his 80% damage reduction for more then half the cooldown time of All-Out Push after it has finished being performed
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:30 AM (UTC -3)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use All-Out push and test his damage reduction for the first half of the ability's cooldown, oir follow the video evidence down below
What happens when the bug occurs? Obi-Wan retains his 80% damage reduction after All-Out Push skill has finished.
What do you expect to see? No lingering 80% damage reduction
Please select your region Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Evidence is there. I hope they do properly fix this BUG today, as it's stated in the hotfix notes

Message 1 of 3 (723 Views)

Re: Obi-Wan retains 80% Damage Reduction even after All-Out Push has finished

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RogueZeroRendar 

Hey, I made a video on this, though from the "other perspective" - so I suppose a more precise video evidence could still be provided.

Anyway, it is still pretty clear: Obi-Wan becomes an extreme tank against my myriad of strikes... While Duelist is active... While the Epic tier Duelist damage boost card is active, lol. Oh, right - he's also Weakened.

... Well, he still goes down, at least. 80% the damage reduction, double the fall.

Message 2 of 3 (647 Views)

Re: Obi-Wan retains 80% Damage Reduction even after All-Out Push has finished

★★★★★ Expert

I updated OP with the video evidence and the info I could get from my tests in Arcade Splitscreen.

Today is the day the hotfix will come, can't wait to see if this is getting fixed.

Message 3 of 3 (525 Views)