by Whirlwind5089

Original Post

[OR] Walking stick insect never appears in the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.6.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all apart from most kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the deep woods where the hermit lives, in the spot where the walking stick insect should appear, but dosent
What happens when the bug occurs? the walking stick insect dosent show up
What do you expect to see? the walking stick insect to be appearing in its spawning locations
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The walking stick insect never appears in granite falls, no matter how long I wait till it spawns it never does, shame as i cannot create one of the herbal rememdies, hope theres a way to fix it thanks...

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. Please add pack tags yourself because of a current bug that breaks the template when editing a post.

Message 1 of 4 (702 Views)

Re: Help the walking stick insect never appears in the game

Hero
@Whirlwind5089 Do you see all the other insects fine ? There's an issue that affects PC laptop mode and possibly other systems where they are invisible. (but that would apply to all insects)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I see all the other insects fine, its just the walking stick, another bug now when i was playing sims 4 is the fire ant, you get stung by the fire ants but it dosent collect them in inventory, thought i would let you know on this other (bug/insect) Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (593 Views)

Hero
@Whirlwind5089 Please create one thread per issue. That makes it easier for EA to track.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)