Re: [OR] Styled Looks Disappeared

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OR] Styled Looks Disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It has happened for a long time, and I've waited for at least 3 patches and none of them fixed it.

This happens even in a clean reinstall. I have all of the content for the game. It must happen for everyone, the OR Styled Looks are gone from the game. I really liked them, and I'm really hoping they come back. Makes me fear for future styled looks that might disappear!

Message 1 of 8 (3,981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@NeonHighwayswrote:

It has happened for a long time, and I've waited for at least 3 patches and none of them fixed it.

This happens even in a clean reinstall. I have all of the content for the game. It must happen for everyone, the OR Styled Looks are gone from the game. I really liked them, and I'm really hoping they come back. Makes me fear for future styled looks that might disappear!

I've finally had the time to check on this 

I have one female and one male OR styled look. Only shows in Everyday (or no filter) Though

So not sure.if there were more

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (3,917 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (3,923 Views)

Hero

@NeonHighwayswrote:

I've finally had the time to check on this 

I have one female and one male OR styled look. Only shows in Everyday (or no filter) Though

So not sure.if there were more

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (3,918 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
These two styled looks are actually a different one for each age of each gender! Like it was before! This bug has been fixed in the latest patch, then!
Message 4 of 8 (3,903 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Did you check in your game too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (3,895 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, I checked it.

Message 6 of 8 (3,891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do I fix, no styled looks available just added two more packs and I want to try out what they have

Message 7 of 8 (2,320 Views)

Hero
@anonabear There's a known issue for spellcasters: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ROM-Spellcasters-Styled-Outfits-quot-no-results/td...

If you have it for other Sims, please create a new thread. This one is many years old.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (2,292 Views)