by cooollbeans

Original Post

[OR] Multiple Rangers/ Ranger Notifications spawning

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University Game Pack: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic Stuff Pack: Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go on vacation to Granite Falls
What happens when the bug occurs? Infinite pop-ups for forest ranger greetings showing up, as well as multiple forest rangers spawning on the lot and infinitely doing the greeting animation.
What do you expect to see? Just one ranger greeting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When renting a lot in Granite Falls, normally one forest ranger will spawn, along with a pop-up with a message. When renting a lot this time, I had 3 rangers spawn and stand in front of the door doing the greeting animation over and over. There were also infinite greeting message pop-ups.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

Re: outdoor retreat forest ranger bug

★★ Novice

bug.png

Here's the image, forgot to attach it.

Message 2 of 5 (384 Views)

Hero
@cooollbeans Does this happen in every save or a specific one ?

I did a really quick test (not much time currently) and I the ranger was there but didn't really come to my door so can't say if I can duplicate or not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

I had it happen once, and then made a new save file to test again and it happened there too. Exiting the save and then returning fixed it, but I still figured I'd send it in in case anyone else had the same problem. Certainly not game breaking, but still not the ideal outcome haha.

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

Hero
@cooollbeans Let's see if others have this then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (338 Views)