Original Post

Highlighted

[OR] Can't sing/play guitar at campfire

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? From main all except for Eco and Snow, for middle xpacks Spa, Outdoor and Strangerville, for minor Patio, Compact Living and Bowling.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Granite Falls, try to use the fire pit to play a guitar or sing, and sim will wave their hand saying that he can't reach it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim just waves his hand around and indicates that he cannot reach the campfire.
What do you expect to see? I don't know I never see this interaction work but I assume he would take out his guitar and start playing it around the campfire.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Most of campfire intereactions don't work, sims assume they can't reach the firepit, and I try to use it in Granitefalls, I don't really care if this works or not in the home lot.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (390 Views)

Re: The sims 4, outdoor retreat, campfire interactions don't work.

Hero
@mieciok Tested this in Granite Falls and it's working fine for me. Which fire pit are you trying ? Could you post a picture of your setup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)